Reviews for Summer Girls
VonnieBoo chapter 12 . 5/21/2017
This story was just as great as the first time! The girls were written beautifully, and the tone of the story is just right. Thanks for sharing
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
Oh, my gosh, this was so cute and great and just all around awesome! I'm so glad they are together, and that San even signed up for the gay/straight alliance at her school. :) Great job!
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
First *facepalm*, second *giggles uncontrollable* oh, my god! They got walked-in on! That was so good. Great chapter, lol. :) *two thumbs up*
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Aw! It was like their first date. :) So sweet. I hope Santana and Britt can talk because I really don't want this kiss/having sex thing to eventually make Britt pull away because of how San's responds sometimes, like with the leaving early in the morning, or not -ahem- taking her turn above.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
:( I hope nothing is going on with Britt and Dan, although it doesn't sound like nothing. Why would she kiss Santana, if she's with Dan? :( I really hope they can have a proper talk -without interruption, soon.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Well...that certainly wasn't what I expected...hope they talk soon, although I loved their kiss, haha! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
This is so good! I'm trying to find a horror movie to watch on Netflix even though it's almost midnight (and will probably give me nightmares .) but this is a great thing to read as a late-night story! :) Haha, it sure beats any horror movie, anyway. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is good. This is really, really good. I cant wait for more Brittana interaction! :) :)
thisisanusername chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
loved it!
TTshorty33 chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
adorable!
rg521 chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
Loved your story. Im glad Santana was able to deal and be comfortable enough to be with Britt and go for what she really wanted.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Ya know what? I just found out about this story and I stayed up and read the whole chapters.. The story is too cool to be left unread. Nice story btw :)
smartass26 chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
I so glad I found this story. I love the simple romance that they had. Made me feel warm and fuzzy. Thx.
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
wow... just finished reading it. so sad its over :( It was just an amazing story. So romantic, and im a huge sucker for romance. It was the perfect story of a perfect summer fling that turned into a real relationship. You are an artist with romance, and i can't wait to read more of your stories!
sarzah23 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Awww cute story! Thanks for writing! :)