Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Rose chapter 5 . 1/8
I actually enjoyed this story even though I wished there was more. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
What a fun story this one was. I rather liked that where we started the story, it was wrapping up their mission. Not sure if sending Jake's crew to finalize this long ass mission is the best idea, as Edward mentioned he was sort of bad at what he did. I sort of felt bad for Jane, as she was collateral damage in all this. It seemed, per Edward, that she truly didn't know that her family was the mob. So, when they all crumble, she'll be without her husband, father and brother's and only just then learning why. Alec knew what he was doing so, I don't have any empathy for him as he deserves it all. So does Aro. I rather like that Jasper got away from it all and I hope they don't hunt his ass down for it, as mobsters are wont to do. Would love a chapter of Bella and Edward on the island, with a follow up to what all happened with the Volturi's, especially Jsne.
amberkey chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Massive love
marley01 chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Loved this!
aroundsundown chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
great read. I enjoyed reading how they all started working for the CIA. kinda disappointed that it didn't continue with what happened to the volturi family.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Enjoyed this!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Nice!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Love it!
renewagain chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
good story! thanks for writing.
Reader-many chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
That was a good story :) thanks for sharring
Reader-many chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
I insist this secresy is excigting
Reader-many chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
OMG, this story gives a trill
Reader-many chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Oh my, that was so hottttt
Reader-many chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I got the rec, and I think is awesome !
anafinchel chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
awww this was such a cute badass story! :DDD