Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
84gemstone chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Aro is the godfather lol. Jasper will lie about Edward say he's seeing know one talked to know one and only fucked Jane (pucked a little then)
84gemstone chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Oh I didn't see that coming. As I was reading I thought they were CID or FBI but now I'm thinking not. Lemon was wet ;)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Edward and Bella on the side mmmm what will happen if Jane finds out?
Lulabell75 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
That was awesome!

Lula
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
EdwardBella Destiny Genesis Cullen and Fate Emilia Cullen,Sterling Avery Cullen, Truant Prosper Cullen, Jenna Mae Cullen

( Destiny- long curly caramel brown hair, green eyes, freckles, slender, loves drawing and painting future fashion designer for Universally Destiny her fashion line

Fate- short curly caramel brown hair, green eyes, no freckles, loves cooking, curvy, owns restaurant " Roll the Dice"

Sterling- spiky dark brown hair, slender, no freckles, dark grey eyes, slender, loves journalism, owns newspaper "Stone and Sterling in Seattle"

Truant- floppy dark red hair and brown eyes, no freckles, high cheek bones and killer smile, loves music, lead singer and guitarist/pianist/drummer in " The Siren" hot rock band. Also a classical pianist at Carnegie Hall on occasion.

Jenna- beautiful long dark red hair with deep brown streaks, straight, deep grey green eyes, loves dancing, model and professional ballerina after graduating from julliard.

AliceJasper Lyle Joseph Whitlock, Verona Stefani Whitlock, and Priscilla Evaline Whitlock

Lyle- light brown curls, brown eyes, skinny, loves sketching, cartoon artist and graphic designer

Rona- long black wavy hair, blue eyes, loves acting, movie star

Cilla- short brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, skinny, loves swimming, pro athlete swimmer training for olympics

RosalieEmmett Savannah Janette McCarthy and Ryleigh Erin McCarthy

Anna- long blonde hair, brown eyes, slender,loves arguing, top notch lawyer

Ryleigh- long black hair with brown highlights, blue eyes, loves playing guitar in "The Sirens" while also working as a personal assistant to Savannah in the daytime

CarlisleEsme Cody Thomas Cullen, Ross Simon Cullen, and Ian Chandler Cullen

Cody- curly blonde hair, blue eyes, loved playing basketball, went to the MBA and played for The Heat

Ross- shaggy blonde hair, brown eyes, loved playing drums in "The Sirens"

Ian- deep caramel brown hair, blue eyes, loved being boss, managed Universally Destiny

JamesVictoria Alden Jason Yates ( adopted by Irina and Laurent Yates shortly after birth)

Alden- spiky bright red hair and brown eyes, loved teaching, became calculus professor at Harvard

LaurentIrina Estelle Magnolia Yates

Stella- died at age 18, planned to be a psychologist, dark skin, curly and short chocolate hair and green eyes

TanyaRiley Peters Damion Abner Yates (adopted by Laurent and Irina post Stella's death)

Damion- died at age nine due to leukemia, planned to be a photographer for "Stone and Sterling in Seattle"

JessicaMichael Lychen Newton Yates and Clarent Stanley Yates (both adopted by Laurent and Irina post Stella's death) and lastly Miranda Cassidy Newton

Lychen- brown shaggy hair, grey eyes, loved reading, author to thrillers and mysteries while also working as a waiter for "Roll the Dice"

Clarent- hates his parents whole heartedly like all the adoptees, choppy blonde hair, grey eyes, loves building things, architect at a firm

Randi- kept by Jessica out of jealousy and bitterness, originally blonde hair dyed hot pink and tattoos and piercings, loves her brothers and works at an orphanage to help the kids

AngelaBen Daphne Michelle Weber and Kyler Denton Weber

Daphne- long brown curls and grey eyes, loves singing in "The Sirens" and being a secretary at The Seattle Clinic

Kyler- short brown curls, grey eyes, pediatrician at Seattle Clinic who loves helping people

JaneDemetri Breiella Volturra Yates, Katelynn Carmen Yates and Aro Peter Yates (all adopted by Irina and Laurent)

Bree- cropped white blonde hair, brown black eyes, loves treating pain, cardiologist

Kate- long white blonde hair, light blue eyes, loves tasting food, food critic sometimes working at the spa as a masseuse

Aro- cropped black hair, brown black eyes, loved relaxing, opened spa " The Yates Relaxation Retreat"
dowlingnana chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
ty for this different type of E&B and their love. I think you could most certainly continue it. Marriage, children, maybe a plea to do one more undercover job. The possibilities are endless.
dowlingnana chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I suppose we could feel a bit sorry for Alec & Jane but...NO! lol
dowlingnana chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I'm wondering if Jane has cried to daddy that Edward hasn't touched her and so being a man himself he's suspecting that Edward has someone else. Jasper and the gang will figure out something I am sure of it.
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Looks like someone is undercover! Is the grandson Bella's with Alec? If this is all a set up that seems strange.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ohhhh a secret love going on...hmmmm!
futurecullen26 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I liked this mini-fic :) Really good and very interesting!
tds88 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I had read Chapter 1-3 on TWCS, so when I saw it posted here it took me awhile to figure out that there were two chapters I hadn't read yet. I knew Jasper was on their side, but I didn't realize that he was the one that outed Aro to begin with. I thought he was an agent, not the snitch.

I liked seeing how all the different characters came into the story and how it was handled. The little look into what Edward had planned for the near future was a great way to end the story without leaving your readers wondering what happened.
robsessed1123 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
FUCKIN LUV IT! THX BB
Chilly Howdy chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Awww thanks for sharing this quick amazing story :) I loved reading it! and now that I have found your stories I will be reading more! See you next one :) Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Finally they are getting out! Yay! and Jasper too! Looks like a reunion for Jasper and Alice next chapter :) see you then! Chilly x
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »