Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Quinn chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
I need a juicier lemon please... That one was nice and all but if you really want a challenge, try to make me cum without touching myself while reading the lemon...
mo kagen chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Thank you!
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Nice story
HDan chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I love it ! The game they played were dangerous but it was necessary.. I hope the happiness will be theirs also :))) Thank you for sharing this amazing story :))))
Littlemiss53 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Love it! I love stories with a little danger, love and lust!
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
excellent story.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
the only thing I can say about this is I wish it were longer and they did get married and have those babies
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
no I don't feel sorry for the twins but your going to have to fake Edward, Bella and Jaspers deaths for all to work and the twins to go on with their lives and get re married and for Bella Edward and Jasper to have one.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
why all of a suden is he wanting to have Edward followed shouldn't he have dne that before he married his daughter
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
so they married people to get in this family are they secret agents or something
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I don't understand if these two love each other aren't they with the wrong mates
gatorgrl91 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Really good! Surprised b/c I didn't realize it was a CIA/FBI fic - those are my FAV!- so that was a bonus! I've got u on alert should u ever write more for this series. *hint hint* :)
lissy2110 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012

an interesting short story.

Thanks for writing.

Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
this was a short and sweet story! I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you for all your efforts!
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
yep I thought Jasper was a loyal agent...I don't feel too bad for Alec and Jane...they know what their father is into...if not well then they're in for a rude awakening!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »