Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Loved it again cant wait for more!
majose chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I did feel a tiny bit bad for Jane. She was clueless
Romantically Discharged chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I just finished up till now and I thought it was really good! I really enjoyed the undercurrents between Edward and Bella. And nice smut writing! Will they get found out later on? This must be a really long mission if they even got married into the 'family' That would be really interesting if they get found out.

OOooooo the wait might kill me with this story. Hurry and update soon.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Aro asked the wrong person for help. LoL
NikkylovesBD chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Amazing!
Lo21 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
"if she had to hear Demetri tell the story about the time he fucked a crossed-eyed chick with a wooden leg again she was going to put a bullet in his skull." LOL!

It definitely seemed like Aro was on to them and now I at least know he is suspicious. I don't know what could be on his harddrive, but I'm assuming whatever it is, will benefit B/E and allow them to runaway together? Edward said they'd be able to be together after this mission, however maybe they weren't expecting him to catch on to their relationship. Once again. I can't wait for next chapter!

xoxo

Lo
Spamella chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Still loving it
54hay chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I love this story. I love how fast paced it is and how funny Bella and Edward's humor is at times. The one thing that I hated about this story is that you that you left us with a cliff hanger! Can't wait for chapter 4!
ADADancer chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Thanks for the update.
garddita17 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Great story. I'm quite intrigued. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
FranRichards chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Real cloak and dagger stuff, and hot to boot!
Spamella chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow did not see this coming! I'm so intrigued now
badjujube chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Huh, I'm curious to see what they're after. Thanks for sharing! JuJu
hitc4mnm chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I was reviewing on TWCS, but i did here this time. I love the twist in the story...and the lemon jest was nice too...lol. I never thought these two were partners...i think this was a great element to add.
FionaCullen chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow, that was a HOT chapter. Nicely done lemon! :)

I'm guessing they haven't been a couple for very long? I would hate for them to be 'married' to other people undercover and yet have been a couple together for awhile...that would be a little eeky. LOL

Even though it will be a short fic I'm hoping there will be more lemony goodness! These two are hot together. ;)
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »