Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
michigangal0223 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
good story enjoy reading can't wait to read more :)
atbatbatb chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
nice
FranRichards chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Cool story, nothing better then 'danger sex' ( when there is the chance of being caught- loved the bathroom scene!)
Lo21 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Another great chapter. Thanks! I loved the background info on how everything came to be. :)

Lo
NikkylovesBD chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love this, I wish it was a movie lol
Romantically Discharged chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Naw I can't feel bad for Jane and Alec. I think they'll get over it. Jasper sounds awesome and like he would do anything for Alice, I always found those type of realtionships really cute. So really great chapter and... Update soon!
ADADancer chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter.
Spamella chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
No I dont feel bad lol
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Loved it again cant wait for more!
majose chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I did feel a tiny bit bad for Jane. She was clueless
Romantically Discharged chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I just finished up till now and I thought it was really good! I really enjoyed the undercurrents between Edward and Bella. And nice smut writing! Will they get found out later on? This must be a really long mission if they even got married into the 'family' That would be really interesting if they get found out.

OOooooo the wait might kill me with this story. Hurry and update soon.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Aro asked the wrong person for help. LoL
NikkylovesBD chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Amazing!
Lo21 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
"if she had to hear Demetri tell the story about the time he fucked a crossed-eyed chick with a wooden leg again she was going to put a bullet in his skull." LOL!

It definitely seemed like Aro was on to them and now I at least know he is suspicious. I don't know what could be on his harddrive, but I'm assuming whatever it is, will benefit B/E and allow them to runaway together? Edward said they'd be able to be together after this mission, however maybe they weren't expecting him to catch on to their relationship. Once again. I can't wait for next chapter!

xoxo