Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Lo21 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
"if she had to hear Demetri tell the story about the time he fucked a crossed-eyed chick with a wooden leg again she was going to put a bullet in his skull." LOL!

It definitely seemed like Aro was on to them and now I at least know he is suspicious. I don't know what could be on his harddrive, but I'm assuming whatever it is, will benefit B/E and allow them to runaway together? Edward said they'd be able to be together after this mission, however maybe they weren't expecting him to catch on to their relationship. Once again. I can't wait for next chapter!

xoxo

Lo
JaspersEmotionalGirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Still loving it
54hay chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I love this story. I love how fast paced it is and how funny Bella and Edward's humor is at times. The one thing that I hated about this story is that you that you left us with a cliff hanger! Can't wait for chapter 4!
ADADancer chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Thanks for the update.
garddita17 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Great story. I'm quite intrigued. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
FranRichards chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Real cloak and dagger stuff, and hot to boot!
JaspersEmotionalGirl chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow did not see this coming! I'm so intrigued now
badjujube chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Huh, I'm curious to see what they're after. Thanks for sharing! JuJu
hitc4mnm chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I was reviewing on TWCS, but i did here this time. I love the twist in the story...and the lemon jest was nice too...lol. I never thought these two were partners...i think this was a great element to add.
FionaCullen chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow, that was a HOT chapter. Nicely done lemon! :)

I'm guessing they haven't been a couple for very long? I would hate for them to be 'married' to other people undercover and yet have been a couple together for awhile...that would be a little eeky. LOL

Even though it will be a short fic I'm hoping there will be more lemony goodness! These two are hot together. ;)
kinsano chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow, wasn't expecting the undercover angle. Made my heart race with the 'will they get caught?' tension...both with the sex and the spy stuff! Can't wait for the rest!
ADADancer chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Great chapter.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
...so B & E are like FBI agents.
Blou97 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Ohh, didn't see that one. Different. Can't wait to read more.
AmyMayCullenxx chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Love this...Excited to see the next chapter... :)
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »