Reviews for Little Jane
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Congratulations

This story was selected as a nominee and/or winner for one or more categories in the Written Works segment of the 2011 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties").

It has been added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria art, discussion and fanfiction) and DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
whitebunny1063 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
my goodness.:D
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I loved this sorry, even though it broke my heart completrly. This definitly makes this universe's Trent a sympathetic character. Amanda's sic though, to let this go on and the fact that it was Allison who raped Trent just makes IICY's Jane's enounter with Allison skeevy on a whole different level.
eko-9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This just proves that monsters aren't born their made and poor Trent was the frist to go but Jane lucked out eventualy: style was this was superb and felt like a kids journal.
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I always Alison was no good! No one is born bad, everyone is a victim of circumstance, and a product of their environment. You captured that truth perfectly here. I like this way better than normal 3rd or 1st person prose. Great addition to the twisted "My Best Friend" series.