Reviews for Consequences HIMYM
Cintia24 chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
ES UNA LASTIMA QUE NO LO HALLAS SEGUIDO. REALMENTE ME GUSTO.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Great chapter. Though I really start to wonder about the warnings...no violence or gore in here, or?
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Oh no...just when he said that it was sealed, that someone - probably Barney and maybe Ted himself - was getting hurt...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Hmm..just so I know, are there any warnings for this story?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Huh...wonder, what he has planned for Barney...
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
UPDATE!
Nat chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Addressing the reviews before me, the author has a archive of our own account where she/he has uploaded many more chapters to this story, under the same pen name "dreamofspike". The link is in her bio page. Now for the story itself, it is beautifully written and I love how you portrayed this two characters entering a relationship in a much darker tone than other Ted/Barney fics out there. Hope you write more fics featuring them together!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
This story is absolutely amazing, I'm so glad I found it. I love how you've shown Ted playing on Barney's insecurities and his need for approval. And although canon ted is way too nice to do something like this the way you've portrayed him in this story is incredible. Showing his desperation and his conflict and his anger all mixing together to form this sadistic side of him. I also love the progression of this story, how the manipulation and control was built up and how their relationship shifted gradually and now lily is involved as well, it could make things really interesting with her being suspicious of the situation. I wonder what the others will do if they find out what Ted has been doing?
I love this story so much and i almost cried when i realised how long it had been since you updated and after such a cliffhanger. Seriously if you post a new chapter I'll give you my first born child. I'm begging
This is too amazing to go unfinished.
Desperate reader chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
NO,No,no! I can't accept that has been more than 1YEAR since you last updated this story! Its so unfair and sad for us! You write this amazing story, develop it until chapter 14 and when it gets to the climax... You just stopped! And its not even because you're not wrating fanfics anymore, because you still update your other fanfics! So i ask you, no, i beg you, in the name of all the people who read and reviewed and fell in love for this story, FINISH THIS! I know you would make many readers happy (especilly this year, because its the final year of HIMYM) and also would make both ted and barney happy if you finally solve their wonderful love-sex-friendship relation! So, think kindly and with lots of love in your heart while reading this humble review!
freakycat98 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Ok, at first I gotta say I was scared to read this but after I started to get really into it! I even got my friend (who doesn't normally read fanfiction) to begin reading it, she loves it. I'm speaking for both of us when I say we really want you to finish it :) I hope you do we're both woundering what's going to happen in the 15th chapter :) please finnish you're a great writer.
huyandhieu chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
This story is simply breathtaking. I couldn't stop reading this story. The way you developed Ted's sadistic character and Barney's longing, broken character keeps me so wrapped up, I nearly burst into years everytime Barney lets himself believe Ted could change. I love that Lily is the caretaker, especially since she's now a mother. Please do update soon. I know it's almost been a year since your last update, but I'm just dying to know what happens next!
Shrink chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Pleeeeease finish this story. Cannot believe you've left us in suspense like this lol. I love how crazy Ted is and so sorry for Barney though I love that he is submitting!
chau chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
omg
this is amazing
i feel so sad for barney!
you need to update this! its just so good to read !
Mudbud333 chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
... Well, this was quite the golden nugget I've found. Keep it up!
XxDreamScapexX chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
this story is awesome cannot wait to read more! Ted is so evil i love it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »