Reviews for bored and lonely
Kanashimi Raven chapter 1 . 6/30
This was amazing; so sad and simple that it made me consider it as your best work from what I've read so far. You're truly an amazing author.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
My poor doctor.
goingmywaydoll chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm going through all your stories, reading and favoriting them. I have avoided reading this one because it looked like ot would make me cry. It almost did. But that didn't stop me from loving it! It was amazing, as always!
Winter Wonderlands chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
God, You write Doctor Who so well. You should make episode for the show or somethin. Anyway, You made me depressed. Compelled to read your fluffy happy stories now.

I really wish we can see Rose again...What a Reunion that'd be for the Doctor and Rose...:(
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I have tears streaming down my face :( you are such a fantastic author, and I can't handle intense stories I guess... I'm so sappy! But I imagine this is what Rose was going through and you captured their thoughts perfectly :) I now REALLY need to read some of your sweet fluffy stories to cheer up :) Thanks for being amazing! :D
Abboz chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Must you break my heart so?

Why did I read this when i was feeling down anyway? Oh it's so beautiful and heart wrenching, and they're so in tune with each other that they think about the same things and OH I LOVE YOU!
The Last Time Lord chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Molto bene!I really felt the despair and sorrow, the grief that you described. Very melancholic, but undoubtedly true. Keep it up!

- The Last Time Lord
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So cute!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
oh it's heartbreaking but beautiful too.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
so sad they be
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
*sniff* How sad! :( :( WAAHHHH WHY DOES DOOMSDAY HAVE TO BE SO DEPRESSING? WHYYYY RUSSEL T DAVIES, _WHY_? But anyways, it was good and all that, even if it was sad. And sorry it's taken me so long to read/review this and your other stories, I was in London for a week, and since I got back I've been busy catching up on all sorts of various things.
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This sounded so fresh. Sad, but no pointless wailing, just Lonely and Bored. 'Play who can swing the highest' Awww.
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I've always thought Rose would be stuck in that parallel world and not know what normal people were supposed to do. I know if I were her I certainly wouldn't. Great story.

-Hailey
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
**Wibble** oh Laura that was beautiful...