Reviews for Pasta and Portals
Lady the Rainicorn chapter 17 . 1/14
Oh my god! That was one of the best crossovers I've ever read! On a completely unrelated note, what didn't you put the turret opera?!
Seadragon99 chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
This story made my day!
DS chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
I absolutely LOVED this!
Erin Elric chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Awesome story loved it :)
EpicClimax0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
No you aren't the only portal fan that loves Hetalia! YAY I can't wait to read more XD
OmniRobot19 chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
This was a good story, but I have one thing to say: where's the turret opera?! Anyway, good story!
Sarpndo chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Yay! It'aty survived. :)
PalkiamaniacRK chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
GURL, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU XD YOU FINALLY COMPLETED THE STORY. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW? wish i had the motivation to complete my stories...

and YEAH, HOMESTUCK! HIGH FIVE! *big hugs*
fayfan chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
That was a great fic with a nice ending! :D YES. ANOTHER HOMESTUCK/HETALIA FAN! XDDD Where doing this. Where making this happen. We have all the irons in the fire. Aaaaaaaall of them. :::;)
Tomboy15103 chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
Way awesome work! Love the game and hetalia. I really need to thank you for actually completing this story. I mean have you seen that their all like in progress?. Even though no one updates? Thank you do much for finishing. Thank you.
phanthom theif kid chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
FINALLY! *explodes*
You finally finished! yay!
Pretty good ending!
Star1412 chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
That was awesome!
BlizzardNight chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I could help you with Gladose dialogue, I think I know how she'll react. But it doesn't hurt to try?
heycat9 chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Oh god I love love love LOVE this! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON
FrameOfSpace chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
[evil face] Oh god this sounds [And is~] the BEST thing I've ever read with Hetalia and Portal in it. Amazing~