Reviews for Itachi's Resolution
Kamikashi chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
This is tragic, heart-breaking… and absolutely beautiful. Well done.
madsbouc chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
This is such a beautiful story, I love it.
PokeKid 25 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Great story! I can't believe it was slipping under my nose everytime I came across it XD Though an OC story, I really enjoyed it. It reminds me of Madara's and Hashirama's relationship (as friends of course XD) in the manga...I was not aware of the year this story was published before so I thought the idea originated from Madara and Hashirama. It was not until a few chapters later that I realised this story was posted in 2011 and is a bit outdated given the recent development of the history of Senju and Uchiha...lol But still an awesome story and one that really was worth my time! FAV!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I have fell in love with these two characters. They just seem so well characterized and developed. Kanae going from the timid little princess to the kick-ass kunoichi and Kyo from the stone cold Uchiha to the kind, thoughtful lover. I came to this story for Itachi but I stayed because of these two characters.
dizzydani666 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
gr8 story
QueenoftheKill chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
I love your story! I finished it in two hours(a girls gotta eat) but it was amazing! And so sad but you can't help but love it. Keep up the good work hope you write more fantastic stories like this one inthe future -
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Well, we all knew it would end this way, Lol. Nicely done. Short but sweet. :)
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
If I was the crying type...

sigh. Loved the emotion, though it did take Kanae a while after Ryo's death to do her Juliet thing. Somehow, I just KNEW this fic was closer to Romeo and Juliet than not. Anyway, it was enjoyable, despite the tragedy. Looking forward to the epilogue, and some closure with Itachi.

He's always a good reason to stick around for anything, yes? ;P
katchile94 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
I actually like this story. I usually don't read about OCs that are not even in the main story but I like how you try to imagine the backstory of the senju and uchiha. Also how it can relate to itachi. Can't wait for the next chapter.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Okay, couple of things. one: love the interaction, and two: way cool!

I'm not a fan of OC stories, not remotely. I was drawn to your fic because of Itachi. But I'm finding myself loving the way this is playing out. That said, how long before we see Itachi again? *smirks*

But seriously, an OC story needs to be more explained as much in the summary. I might have read the prologue, reviewed, read chapter one and then gotten annoyed. It is the interesting character development that kept me hitting that Next button. Just a thought to consider. _
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Forget chapter 4, THIS one was hot! ;)
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Very hot... ;)
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Aaww... Romeo and Juliet. :)
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Would be better with Itachi. But I suppose it's important...
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
A very descriptive intro to the psyche of Itachi... :)