Reviews for That's Just Super Quinn
JadeLeeBerry chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Soopoop not fairrrrr you have to finish this please please please, you can't leave it there :(
Such a brilliant story!
JadeLeeBerry chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Just need to say you are an AMAZING AMAZING writer, I love sifi films (good ones) but I never thought I'd like reading about sifi, or sifi elements in a romance/Faberry story but you are amazing and I feel like I am in the story with the characters, your words are so captivating, it feels so real when reading this! Going to continue the story now! P.s. Can't wait to read more of your work, even if it isn't Faberry. Pls let us know when you do write other stuff! :D
JokersLastLaugh chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
D ily chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
I know us readers have no right to any updates, but this is honestly one story that got me depressed knowing that when I got to the last chapter, it wouldn't be the end. You had me since the start. Wonderful premise and so well-written: definitely a rarity in !

Thank you so much for this.
a simple reader chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
So I realize that this story is probably over for good (which I'm so not judging for because lord knows I have a mountain of WIPs I'll never finish). But I just wanted to let you know that I read this fic when it was first published and it has always been one of my all time favorites. I actually just finished rereading it and it was even better than I remember. Which is impressive. And slightly nostalgic, which is never a bad thing.
I just wanted to leave a quick little review to essentially say thank you for writing this wonderful story. Every single moment was so incredibly pleasant and I honestly have no words to describe this other than it's perfect. So just thank you thank you thank you so much for writing as much as you did and for sharing it with us. The faberry fandom is nowhere near what it once was, but your story truly was one of the best parts of it.
Anyway. Even though this story most likely will never be updated... Well, if on a random rainy day you decide to just spit something out, I know a bunch of people would be out of this world (pun intended) excited. But even if that never happens, I just want to thank you again for sharing this to begin with.
Because it was absolutely phenomenal.
Tre stars chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
I fucking miss this story
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Oh my God. This story is so fucking amazing. I am on the edge of my seat.
Almighty18 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Nooooo! YOU NEED TO UPDATE OMG PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
shaky22 chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Please come back and continue this fic!
jensaje chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I have to know what happens next! I know you haven't updated in years, but please come back! You are a very talented writer. Rachel was so close to discovering Quinn and now I'm on the edge of my seat!
amongothers chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
please... come back...
bubbies chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I never thought i'd like science fiction A/U Faberry but this goes beyond mere like. I am only sorry i didn't discover it sooner. You have an incredible gift. This story is spectacular and so imaginative. I love everything about every character-save for Santana because she is so nasty. This last chapter was quite a cliff-hanger. I really do hope you choose to return to this story one day. It is among the best that i have read and i have read a lot-and so many great stories. I would be honored to be able to read more. Thank you for all of your hard work.
sanekittens chapter 8 . 9/24/2014