Reviews for That's Just Super Quinn
Theunder017 chapter 8 . 2h
Thank you for such a wonderful story. Didn't think I'd ever find something as cool and smart as this.

I was hoping for bit more back story on Quinn's background though. Any chance of you using her race in other stories?

Anyways, thanks. This was really fun to read.

HP
Izzy Martins chapter 8 . 11/10
you will not continue with the story?
MyLaWo chapter 8 . 10/15
it's been five years and I'm upset that you've abandoned what could've have been one of the best faberry fabrics at a place like that. just one more chapter would've been perfect
DealsAll chapter 8 . 9/21
Omg pls update ! Story is life!
frustratedbuffalo chapter 8 . 8/21
Finish this story!
bareIyBreathing chapter 8 . 6/12
from 2011 story,
this is soo good and if ever you have a time to update this, please, please,please do
Dante Andy Anderson chapter 8 . 6/7
Dang, that's one hell of a cliff hanger.
This story is bloody awesome and I love it. I hope that you'll one day have a chance to come and finish it (says the pot to the kettle - because I have a bunch of stuff to finish too - Lol); this story was great and I read it all in one go. Great job.
Dily chapter 1 . 6/5
I love this fix :) sad to see it end at chap 8 this!
wolfbe chapter 8 . 2/19
Stupid ending.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Soopoop not fairrrrr you have to finish this please please please, you can't leave it there :(
Such a brilliant story!
JadeLeeBerry chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Just need to say you are an AMAZING AMAZING writer, I love sifi films (good ones) but I never thought I'd like reading about sifi, or sifi elements in a romance/Faberry story but you are amazing and I feel like I am in the story with the characters, your words are so captivating, it feels so real when reading this! Going to continue the story now! P.s. Can't wait to read more of your work, even if it isn't Faberry. Pls let us know when you do write other stuff! :D
JokersLastLaugh chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
D ily chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
I know us readers have no right to any updates, but this is honestly one story that got me depressed knowing that when I got to the last chapter, it wouldn't be the end. You had me since the start. Wonderful premise and so well-written: definitely a rarity in !

Thank you so much for this.
a simple reader chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
So I realize that this story is probably over for good (which I'm so not judging for because lord knows I have a mountain of WIPs I'll never finish). But I just wanted to let you know that I read this fic when it was first published and it has always been one of my all time favorites. I actually just finished rereading it and it was even better than I remember. Which is impressive. And slightly nostalgic, which is never a bad thing.
I just wanted to leave a quick little review to essentially say thank you for writing this wonderful story. Every single moment was so incredibly pleasant and I honestly have no words to describe this other than it's perfect. So just thank you thank you thank you so much for writing as much as you did and for sharing it with us. The faberry fandom is nowhere near what it once was, but your story truly was one of the best parts of it.
Anyway. Even though this story most likely will never be updated... Well, if on a random rainy day you decide to just spit something out, I know a bunch of people would be out of this world (pun intended) excited. But even if that never happens, I just want to thank you again for sharing this to begin with.
Because it was absolutely phenomenal.
Tre stars chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
I fucking miss this story