Reviews for That's Just Super Quinn
Almighty18 chapter 3 . 3/18
Nooooo! YOU NEED TO UPDATE OMG PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
shaky22 chapter 8 . 1/31
Please come back and continue this fic!
jensaje chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I have to know what happens next! I know you haven't updated in years, but please come back! You are a very talented writer. Rachel was so close to discovering Quinn and now I'm on the edge of my seat!
amongothers chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
please... come back...
bubbies chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I never thought i'd like science fiction A/U Faberry but this goes beyond mere like. I am only sorry i didn't discover it sooner. You have an incredible gift. This story is spectacular and so imaginative. I love everything about every character-save for Santana because she is so nasty. This last chapter was quite a cliff-hanger. I really do hope you choose to return to this story one day. It is among the best that i have read and i have read a lot-and so many great stories. I would be honored to be able to read more. Thank you for all of your hard work.
sanekittens chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
sanekittens chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Hah!
sanekittens chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
sanekittens chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Ahhh well that was awkward.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
This story, lol, is amazing! I love it! And it makes me laugh! You have all these angst ridden stories, it's so refreshing to read this! Please continue! And if it seems that you do not ever want to continue, please let someone else! I wish fanfiction had a place where authors can put their incomplete stories (when they want to) for others to complete. Sigh... I know it's been years but god I would love to see this fic completed! And it was about to get hot!
D chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
It's been three years but here's to hoping there will eventually be an update. This story is amazing. Of course I was reading it at like one in the morning so I had to contain my laughter at their "fighting" and the inner banter. You left the story at such a cliffhanger. Please bring the story back to life.
MaWeI96 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassseee tell me you're not leaving it there :'( I know you've probably left this story behind you and I understand that maybe you don't care but pretty please continue it . Please :)
FOREVER A FAN chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
I can't tell you how many times I've read this story. I put off reading it when I first saw it in the archive. Not for a real reason, I just had little interest in the concept and thought it would turn out to be a crack!fic or some shitty, rambling piece that had no focus or direction. I was mistaken.

This fic is hands-down top five on this site. And it's abandoned. I could not get enough when you were writing it. It being updated was a highlight of my week. It was crushing when I realized you'd gone a month without updating, imagine the pain of almost three years!

I beg that you update, even just an AN to determine that we should give up on ever receiving an actual update.

I will end by saying that I love this story, and hate to see it go unfinished. You have a great number of fans who would love to hear from you one last time.