Reviews for Fuel in the Fire
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Really good chapter and it was a good length too. Haha do I sense a little love story between Leya and Will?:P

Good detail and good description , I liked it and it was a good introduction of Will and Lightmon.

May I ask is Trace appearing in this? I know I've asked before but my memory is awful at the moment lol

Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Really good chapter and good detail. Good introduction of Will as well. Would you like David's Oc sheet as well? Incase you want to use him. Can't wait to read the action scene, keep up the good work.
etiger1995 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
And another great chapter :) glad to see Mega! A'm also glad to see my favorite welsh digidestand! Can't wait to see the next one chapter :D, i'll be waiting!
etiger1995 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Lol, seems like Novelist found your story :). Also if you would like to use "Trace" or "Reaver" you can :D (those are the only ones i can think of that would be okay to use, besides Jessie)
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Hey I just realised, Leya is the one Will rescues in the mall during "Return of darkness" :P.

Short yes, but it was a good chapter. Short is fine as long as the qality and the quality is definately good.

I'll happily submit "Will" but is this after ride the lightning or before? If I may ask
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Really smooth introduction of the second character which isn't always an easy thing to do. I like your story, your writing style has a nice charm to it. Is this a completely Oc-centric story?
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Good opening chapter and a good way of introducing the character. I like the first person perspective, it's different. Chapters could be a little longer but other than that it was good. Keep up the good work.
etiger1995 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
and now my favorite OC dragon digimon is lost XD. And Arel.
etiger1995 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I told you i would check this out! It's sad but Leya's morning sounds just like mine...chaotic!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2