Reviews for Cat and Demon in Death City
Itharax chapter 3 . 9/16
Really like it! Update soon please!
Berlin chapter 3 . 7/26
Cool! Thanks for the sequel, but the next chapter doesn't seem to exist.
Atafrd chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Late August early September... What year? 2014? PLEASE!
LittleSparkle chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Please please update! D:
LittleSparkle chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Omg there's a sequel? :D
irl.poland chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Trigzl chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Please update soon! Its really good and I want to know the ending
Trigzl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Glad you made a sequel! This is a fun story
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
What's this? What happened at Kid's party to make him so sad and make Lord Death summon everyone who was there? Kid reacted just as I would have expected to over Ciel's appearance. Though another version of Kid's reaction that I entertained was Kid trying to make Ciel symmetrical. that would have been funny: Ciel flustered and Sebastian amused before Ciel orders Sebastian to get Kid away from him.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this sequel!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Poor Ciel; his company building was destroyed and then he finds out that Sebastian's friend Blair can turn into a cat. he should be thinking 'well no wonder they're friends'. And Poor Sebastian is confused in Death City, especially about how Lord Death could possibly be a grim Reaper. I wonder what the Soul Eater gang will do when they find out that Sebastian is a demon. Will they find out?
Laila Flower chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Cute so far! Update soon!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
keep writing pls
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Plz continue
I'm really looking forward to it
Mysteriousity1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Awesome stories! You do a fantastic job of writing in Blair's POV and Sebastian's as well! I would suggest that with Ciel, you have to focus a little more on his eyes and just use different words than 'said' to convey emotion. Like, for Ciel, you could write like, 'Ciel was emotionless except for the tell-tale spark of annoyance in his eye as he sighed, "Fine, fine. Just make sure you get back by dinner."' I know it takes work and Ciel's more background in the story, but it helps with ANY character to visualize them in your head and write as you see them gesture or where they'd look, just some friendly advice. Please don't hurt me! X3
gomegantron chapter 3 . 6/30/2012