Reviews for Ninau
whno is o/c
ilse23 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
very good story. I so love McRoll
ilse23 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
very good chapter. Go Cath!
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I loved this one. It was amazing. :)
Lachlan512 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Loved Cath kicking HPD ass! Can't wait for their happily ever after!
francis2 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Oh my, I love this conversation with Danny. And I really want them to take a detour to his house instead of going for shave ice. Danny will know where they are...
francis2 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Ha! Catherine to the rescue. I love her in a totally nonslashy way. Now I hope Steve will thank her properly! And what will be the consequences for the chief? They surely recorded his outburst, too.
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my, this is a great story. It's painful to see them all suffering. I'm glad Catherine is there.
Runner043 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Ew, Catherine totally kicked that Chief's ass in this chapter. Way to go, girl! Ramboette knows her stuff.
jodiesto chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Well written chapter.
GreenEyes09 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Great story, I loved the ending.
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Awesome ending!

I love Steve and Catherine and I really hope we gonna see more of them in season 2. Not sure about it because of Michelle's new role but we never know...

We see another side of Steve when he's with her, even when he's just talking to her over the phone. :)
Kajal chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Cute story. I really do think Catherine was the perfect love interest for Steve, even when she was only around every so often and mostly in the background. I know you've read and commented on the spoilers about that new chick at the CBS website, and it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one completely upset about them! )
sunshinecutiebre chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Wow i read the whole story. i love love love love cath and i love that you keep doing stories on her. i loved how she saved his ass again like you/steve said. anyways amazing stoey :)
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Go Catherine go! I'm so impressed by her right now, wow! She just saved Steve's life! I love the logic on how she managed to prove Steve's innocence. :)