Reviews for Hike Up Your Skirt a Little More
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 7/11
Powerful perfection poignant
I think the whole thing was wholesome in a way just two Midwestern kids trying to figure it out. Made me long for a do over of my first time

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!

*****Don't Stop Fincheling*****
Anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is so adorable. :3
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh wow that was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love the youth about this, how they're just fumbling around trying to figure things out as they go. I think that's the thing I love the most about Finchel.
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was really cute! I totally expected their first time to be awkward but sweet. Too bad they didn't actually show us the smut on screen lol. I think you captured the sentiment perfectly, especially Finn baking cookies because he didn't know how else to show his love.
OmniHelix chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I was re-reading this, because it is my favorite "M" rated story. I just wanted you to know two passges really made me admire your style:

"Most days, they avoid what hurts the most. But curled up together on her bed, or as she sits in his lap, her thumb rubbing against his right wrist, or in the bed of his truck, her lips still swollen from his kisses, his heart still beating fast, they talk. They make confessions, share secrets, and carefully stitch each other up." That was just beautiful.

And the idea Rachel was trying to memorize him. That was just wonderful.

Like I said, this is my favorite "M" rated story, with henriettaline's "Just a Little Tipsy" a close second.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
luafontes chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
so sweet and funny ]
wprincessluv chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I just really, really wish I could write like you. It's mind-blowing. I'm one of those obnoxious Klainers who doesn't like Finchel, and it really says something because your writing, in itself, is sort of moving.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awww! This is so adorable! And I mean, it's kind of awkward and stuff too, but man, it's too cute. I just loved how realistic it was-Finn being all awkward and putting his foot in his mouth by making her 'thank you' cookies, or whatever-and just I don't know. This was so, so great. I was smiling pretty much the whole time. I could just /feel/ how happy Finn was, haha. I loved it!
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
aggs818 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
HAH. i love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved everything about it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really liked this! I think you captured everything in a realistic way - awkwardness and all - and I just loved it. Great job!
Cortney chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was awesome and adorable and REAL and it felt really true to the characters. You are a ROCK STAR. That is all.