Reviews for The Only Secret Robin Ever Kept From Batman
PainInSilence chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
I liked it. However im still a bit confused about (i think it was) the past two chapters or chapter 19 20. The conversations were kinda mixed for me so im gonna re-read them and if i still can understand it i was gonna ask you. You ok with that?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Ahhhhhhh! BLACK BLOOD!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
They killed KF. Now, they will die. I hated the season finale. Don't make the same mistake.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Dun dun dun.
Freckles1222 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Hey! Just because my initials are P.M.S. doesn't mean you have to make it seem like its my fault. (Seriously those are my initials)
Gina-B-ookworm chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Why does this have to be so good!? I want to sleep but I can't stop reading! Seriously your story is amazing so far :)
GreenDrkness chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
to be honest the beginning confused me but i really liked the story and the idea including the plot though the story seems a bit incomplete
NOHABLOINGLES chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
This is fantastic!
YoungJustice chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
Hey I couldn't be bothered logging in but I would like to say that the way that you write the chapters inspire me, seriously your really good with the evil and good people... Maybe you should write your own book! Yes that would be cool :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
XD THAT WAZ AMAZING! FYI i luv how u tortured Klarion. HE DESERVED IT! Oue XD I LUVS IT! ;D Amazing. Sad 2 c this story end, but I STILL LUV IT! ;D
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
That was amazing! i loved it! ... is there any chance of a sequel O.O
A Dancer's Soul chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
So sense it's hard to write will you not do a sequel
DarthZ chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
Awww, it's over :( it was amazing while it lasted.
FudoTwin17 chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
XD I LUVS IT! UPDATE! OO I luvs it! XD
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
That was great! i like your oc's as well!