Reviews for Sarah's Mistake
Kaytori chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
She is so not gonna live that down once Jareth finds her.

It is funny though. Escape the bog? No problem. Avoid the cleaners? piece of cake. Get through the Goblin city with an army of Goblins try to stop her? Bring it on. Navigate the Escher room? All it takes is a leap of faith.

Get a book from a bookshelf? Now that's a problem.

So looking forward to the next chap.
Silvertongue90 chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
That's not fair! lol. But you do seem to delight in torturing us readers. Just when I thought I would get to know the meaning of the flowers Jareth gave Sarah, you leave us with a cliffhanger. I wait anxiously at the edge of my seat.
that-one-marauding-girl chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
This story is great! Keep writing! X
Kaytori chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
interesting, I like Sarah's thoughts of what will happen when Jareth gets bored as we don't yet know if it's love lust or a simple desire for control over Sarah.

Another thing to consider is what will happen if Sarah ends up pregnant. She's gotta be wondering that.

It will be interesting to see how she approches these issues. And Jareth's reactions.
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I looked the meaning up. Jareth is asking for forgiveness or saying I'm sorry.

Nice move there.
DragonRose4 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Nice, I will definitely keep an eye on this one.
Serena24 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Wow, cool, I really like it !

By the way, thanks for putting up this fic category, it helps :)

I wonder what he'll have her do, to redeem herself... well, I'll see.

Thanks also for the quick update :) !

See you soon
Kaytori chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Best chap yet love how your write our favorite couple
you rock chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
*Audible Gasp!* OH NO! Jareth is just a /little/ too good at finding loop-holes D-8.

Anyway, I really like this so far :-).
GlitteringAngel chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I look forward to seeing how this pans out. I think we all have days when we could just wish people away (I work in retail and customers and their screaming kids can be a right pain in the backside sometimes!).

Quick suggestion, you might want to give chapters a quick read over before posting, I spotted the odd mistake here and there, but overall I like it.
Serena24 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Pretty good start. I wonder what she'll have to endure in order to remedy this situation. She obviously won't have to run the labyrinth again, or Jareth would have already told her to as soon as she made the "wish", but what could she possibly offer in exchange of all of her students ? It surely can't be onle life for another, and I hope it won't be a lifetime of torture.

By the way, you forgot to mention what category it will be : romance ? Angst ? Drama ? Adventure ?... I'd really like to know.

Continue, and hopefully see you soon.
Kaytori chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
interesting looking forward to finding out what happens next
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17