Reviews for Sarah's Mistake
theInsaneArtist chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Hmm... Well, was it in a Church? More importantly, was it consummated? If not, they can claim it null and void and the marriage was not legitimate. Oh, I do so love loopholes!
And even if it was consummated (doubtful to me, but we'll see,) it could be grounds for an annulment as they were both being married under false pretense.
Bushesobrandy chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I really like this story. It has a good plot. Jareth and Sarah are mostly in character. My only problem... contractions are your friends :) Especially with dialogue. Not using contractions makes the dialogues kind of choppy. But I'll live because I like it so much :)
Bushesobrandy chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Just started reading this a little bit ago. I really like it so far. For me, Jareth is really in character. I love when Jareth is written properly. Good job!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 48 . 1/21/2013
Quite a story. Enjoyed reading it. It was interesting to have a snake as a good character, but I liked Slither.
BadWolf49 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I looked up purple hyacinths! It made me say, "AAAAWWWWWWWW!" really loudly... ; I love it when authours add in those little special details
anono chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Baked goods are their own reward!
anono chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Just because he normally does worse things, doesn't mean his actions are justified
anono chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
She may have misspoken, but he just implied that he would be ok with raping her-
why is she not angry?!
anono chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Ouch!

Jareth seems overly-possessive and rather rude considering they're barely acquainted...intimate gestures aren't gained because of ceratin behaviour, they're given due to affection so his claim that she 'owes' him kisses makes him seem isolated- It'd drive me mad in real life, but it works for the story )
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 48 . 10/21/2012
Aww!

This story was sooo beautifully written. Will there be a sequel?
Eve Is My Pen Name chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Interesting...
Eve Is My Pen Name chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I guess it was predictable that Sarah offered herself in exchange for her students, but my heart still twinged. 3 Oh...Jareth...
Eve Is My Pen Name chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I won't lie. There are some days in which I would wish all my classmates away. Not completely sure I would run the labyrinth for them... I guess I would just for the fun of it though :) Anyway, cool storyline! I'm ready to see how 'dark Jareth' is going to react to all this
Eve Is My Pen Name chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Short, but intriguing. I'm curious as to what this will consist of. Also...I won't lie...I look forward to a darker Jareth. I guess I'm weird like that.
Angelmana chapter 48 . 8/20/2012
awww that was awsome .. i love that endding... later for now

angel