Reviews for Sarah's Mistake
anono chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Just because he normally does worse things, doesn't mean his actions are justified
anono chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
She may have misspoken, but he just implied that he would be ok with raping her-
why is she not angry?!
anono chapter 6 . 10/28/2012

Jareth seems overly-possessive and rather rude considering they're barely acquainted...intimate gestures aren't gained because of ceratin behaviour, they're given due to affection so his claim that she 'owes' him kisses makes him seem isolated- It'd drive me mad in real life, but it works for the story )
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 48 . 10/21/2012

This story was sooo beautifully written. Will there be a sequel?
Eve'sMagick chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Eve'sMagick chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I guess it was predictable that Sarah offered herself in exchange for her students, but my heart still twinged. 3 Oh...Jareth...
Eve'sMagick chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I won't lie. There are some days in which I would wish all my classmates away. Not completely sure I would run the labyrinth for them... I guess I would just for the fun of it though :) Anyway, cool storyline! I'm ready to see how 'dark Jareth' is going to react to all this
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Short, but intriguing. I'm curious as to what this will consist of. Also...I won't lie...I look forward to a darker Jareth. I guess I'm weird like that.
Angelmana chapter 48 . 8/20/2012
awww that was awsome .. i love that endding... later for now

MissMisc3 chapter 48 . 8/10/2012
Yay! I don't know how I missed this update! Lovely ending.
randomfan17 chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
Aww, i loved it, i'm going to miss this story now. It was an awesome read and i will love it forever.
Bastet Goddess chapter 38 . 8/8/2012
Dang it! I was hoping for a lemon. Fooey. Oh well, very cute though.
Miss Rune chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Angelwells chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Awe great ending :) loved it

Angel :)
Kay chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
You have twice now (at least twice, I'm skimming) referred to a door as a "wooden slab". Please stop it, it's ridiculously annoying.
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »