Reviews for Sarah's Mistake
MissMisc3 chapter 48 . 8/10/2012
Yay! I don't know how I missed this update! Lovely ending.
randomfan17 chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
Aww, i loved it, i'm going to miss this story now. It was an awesome read and i will love it forever.
Bastet Goddess chapter 38 . 8/8/2012
Dang it! I was hoping for a lemon. Fooey. Oh well, very cute though.
Miss Rune chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Angelwells chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Awe great ending :) loved it

Angel :)
Kay chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
You have twice now (at least twice, I'm skimming) referred to a door as a "wooden slab". Please stop it, it's ridiculously annoying.
Lovejareth chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
That was so incredibly perfect. Thank you so much I'm do glad someone is listening to me. Great upload. Keep up the good work.

Love … Lovejareth
The Queen of Water chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Labyrinth Addict chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
that ending was very sweet and i love your story
Miss Rune chapter 47 . 7/17/2012
Best part for me was when Sarah was kidnapped :) However over all the story is fantastic!
The Queen of Water chapter 47 . 6/17/2012
That was...Great!
Jordan chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
I thought this was going to happen, I really like the way you write. I've noticed a few typo's and grammatical errors but they're easily ignored when you've got such a good plot and style of writing.
NINAXFABIAN chapter 47 . 5/26/2012
Omg I'm in love with this story! Even though I'm not a huge fan of super long stories yours was amazing from start to finish! AMAZING!
A Serendipity chapter 47 . 5/24/2012
This story was amazing. My first Labyrinth fanfic and I am so glad it was! You have such a talent for writing! I have never cried in a fanfic until now. When Jareth sent Sarah back I think it broke my heart as much as hers! Anyway, I am off to read your other stories and get more of your awesome writing. :)
Sraelynn chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
HYACINTH, PURPLE: I am sorry, sorrow, please forgive me.

yaaaa i googled it ~ so cuuuuute! good luck and keep it up cause ur a very good plot composer :)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »