Reviews for Sarah's Mistake
Lovejareth chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
That was so incredibly perfect. Thank you so much I'm do glad someone is listening to me. Great upload. Keep up the good work.

Love … Lovejareth
The Queen of Water chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Cool
Labyrinth Addict chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
that ending was very sweet and i love your story
Miss Rune chapter 47 . 7/17/2012
Best part for me was when Sarah was kidnapped :) However over all the story is fantastic!
The Queen of Water chapter 47 . 6/17/2012
That was...Great!
Jordan chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
I thought this was going to happen, I really like the way you write. I've noticed a few typo's and grammatical errors but they're easily ignored when you've got such a good plot and style of writing.
NINAXFABIAN chapter 47 . 5/26/2012
Omg I'm in love with this story! Even though I'm not a huge fan of super long stories yours was amazing from start to finish! AMAZING!
A Serendipity chapter 47 . 5/24/2012
This story was amazing. My first Labyrinth fanfic and I am so glad it was! You have such a talent for writing! I have never cried in a fanfic until now. When Jareth sent Sarah back I think it broke my heart as much as hers! Anyway, I am off to read your other stories and get more of your awesome writing. :)
Sraelynn chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
HYACINTH, PURPLE: I am sorry, sorrow, please forgive me.

yaaaa i googled it ~ so cuuuuute! good luck and keep it up cause ur a very good plot composer :)
Joie Cullen chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
OK, I've been lurking here and I must say - I read the tragedy too - this story is great. This chapter though? What a way to end it! HOLY CRAP! LOL! DUN DUN DUN for sure!
jessikasmagik chapter 47 . 5/3/2012
wow that was amazing i swear i read that start to finish in around 24 hours. i am so glad i came across you thank you for the awesome story keep it up
Lady Hiroko chapter 47 . 4/22/2012
It's interesting, I'll give you that. A definitely different take on it than what you normally find. However, it feels rushed and weak. Everything seemed too easy. Too many deus ex machinas. Your character development needs some work too. No real character growth. Jareth went from pervert to cruel to nice in the span of 10-20 chapters and everyone seems so accepting of everything. Jareth being the one who changed the most. Your dialog seems to be lacking as well and there's hardly and description of anything. Most of it was dialog. Actually it reminds me of my first fanfic. All in all, you need to work on:

Character Development

Vocabulary Expansion (strengthening your words. "She narrowed her eyes at him" sounds stronger than "she squinted her eyes at him")

Description

Pacing

Less dues ex machinas

Grammar/spelling (Don't rely on Spell Check. There were words like "her" when you meant "here"-Common mistakes when you type fast like I do)
Rocky181 chapter 47 . 4/17/2012
Amazing story!
Lovejareth chapter 47 . 4/17/2012
You know what... This may be the best story I have ever read on And I just love it...

It felt like everything linked in completely and you must have done a lot of planning for this. Please if not a sequel just write an epilouge to this as I would like to see jocelyn and ruperts baby (I wouldn't even mind seeing Sarah and Jareth's) ... I just feel like the story seems a bit incomplete without one...

Anyway can't wait to read more of you're work

Love... Lovejareth
Kidnapkid chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
End chap 21;

The best defense is always a good offense.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »