Reviews for Us Against the World
OldSFfan chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
I love a happy ending!
OldSFfan chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
A certain logic to the three of them, but bringing Cuddy in might make sense too?
cookie chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
What the **** is going down here? Knew Amber was a bitch, but House actually letting her?Hope Wilson recovers & finds out what their up to & realizes they never cared for him. Let them be toxic to each other! Hope Cuddy comes to Wilson's 'rescue'.
Axe10gas chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
Right now I HATE House! How could he, his supposed best friend is lying alone in a hospital following horrific events at the hands of someone who wanted to hurt House & what does he do? helps himself to Wilson's 'girlfriend'!
guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
So glad you are continuing this!
Tootsie chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
So glad you are back! but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Waited an age and now this!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
this story is very good
Guest chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Glad this is continuing but please update soooooooooon!
OldSFfan chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Very suspenseful. It's interesting that you are involving Tritter. And Lucas is a very plausible villain, even though he's a good musician.
COOKIE chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Hope this is going to continue, interesting to see how House / Tritter will work
jahmat chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Oh, Wilson! After all that he's been through, now Lucas rapes him? This story has had so much Wilson! whump. I hope he will get Amber and House care soon. How will they find him? I feel so strange rooting for Tritter! Amber and House better find him soon, please!
harpomarx chapter 17 . 3/23/2012
Okay, okay... ya got me! And now I am really worried because you labeled this. A tragedy...

-harp
SakuraDragomir chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night

i hope house and amber can figure out

where wilson is soon

i hope wilson survives throughout this whole

story
Freddy chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
I see you are back. How can you be so inhumane and cruel to Wilson? Lucas wants House to suffer, but do you have to make the readers suffer too?