Reviews for Two Words
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Cute.
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
ehehehe Security Stuff - lamest excuse ever :P (I nearly cried in that episode when that silly twit didnt kiss her though...JUST KISS HER ALREADY :P)
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw, yet another amazing story to make me aw throughout the entire thing! I truly love these Jess/Becker stories from you. They are brilliant!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You're right - it was the best Jess/Becker episode! I loved all their scenes together - he was so worried about her! Wish the powers that be would see to it that we get more episodes like that! I want their relationship to develop slowly and all but it's killer!
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
The banter! The perfectly executed banter! I loved it. He was so smug teasing her like that and then she threw out the "security stuff" line and I almost fell out of my seat laughing at his reaction. This was so brilliant :D
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Damn great, girl!
AngelRays95 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Please, please write more? I want to see what happens when they meet again and their relationship will develop from casual teasing to full on flirting and beyond ;) just pit up a Jecker as well if you're interested! Thanks for this amazing story :)
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was amazing! You really captured their relationship! xD
London or Bust chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I think ep4 was definitely one of the best episodes this season, especially for all the Jecker moments! It's so funny; even my little brother is wanting them to hurry up and get together!

But anyway, onto the real reason for this review: Your story was absolutely brilliant. I smiled, if not giggled, the whole time I was reading. I loved how he started teasing her about liking his hair, though I think the moment of "priceless" was achieved when she threw the "security stuff" back in his face.

All in all, a very entertaining story.
charming-witch chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww, that was great! I totally loved it. They were both very much in character and totally cute! :-)
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wonderfully written! This would fit so perfectly after Ep 4!

Becker is so cute when he's trying to hide his real feelings; just doesn't want everyone to know how muhc he really cares.
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awww... super cute! And yes, that was a fantastic episode. I can't believe they just threw it at us like that (they being the writers). Not that I am complaining, nope not here, haha!
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOL I enjoyed that! Good for Jess, it might not have been the first time she's gotten to tease Becker but it was one of the better ones. Nice story tag. I can just imagine what the rest of the gang are thinking about 'security stuff."
Ela chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Just watched the episode and loved it.

Your story fits just so perfectly.

You should co-write the skripts ;).
GoldBee chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nice, short and sweet. You captured their characters very well :)