Reviews for Forever Friends
Lidnun78 theautistickid123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I really like the idea of Sasha being saved from her physical and mental abuse, but for some reason, the whole cop part of this was rushed, the characters seem to be a bit out of place and a bit too obvious in personality. Look, I am also at fault when dealing with problems like these, but put a little more detail and exposition, while not making the characters seem repetitive with just few phrases or dialogue. Until then...knock em dead
forgot my password and e-mail chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
DUDE that IS amazing XD please please continue!
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I see you like your A/Ns at the end to rhyme. And you did a good job of it so far. Being a poet myself, I am quite fond of rhyming, as it just doesn't sound enough like poetry to me unless it rhymes or it has some form to it, like a Haiku. I would never have thought of what you said there at the end. Anyway, good job, and I can't wait for the next update! Also, if you like the Legend of Spyro, read my fic, "Lovebirds". I guaruntee you'll love it!
The Soda-Hunter chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Awwww, how cute! Tender moment in there relationship FTW!
The Soda-Hunter chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hey there! Keep up the good work bud, and remember...don't be afraid to let your creativity loose! I like this chapter and im looking forward to chapter 2, cya then!