Reviews for Mirror Image
white demoness chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Ohhhh I love your story! BEST shameless story in the fandom! Are you going to continue it? are you still watching the series? PLEASE update!
Shameless Fan chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I hope you continue this! Love it!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Really like this. I hope you update, This is the only Shameless fic I can find about Jimmy/Steve and Fiona. Please update soon!
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ahhh! I'm only on the first chapter, and this is so beautiful! Steve is such an interesting character, and I'm glad you're exploring him via fic. It's very much deserved.

Nony
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Please update so we can know what they do to Tony!
Dearheart chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I'm really enjoyinh this story.

I noticed that you haven't updates in a while but I hope that you keep going and post a new chapter soon - I really want to see what happens.

Hopefully we'll be hearing form you soon.

Dearheart
Vin chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
love it, there's not enough fic about this two. I hope Tony get what he deserve
Assal chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I am bawling like a baby after the end of this chapter! All those words that Thom says to Fiona at the end, about wanting to share her burden and wanting the houses to be connected and wanting to allow Steve and Fiona to continue their lives...wow! Powerful stuff! You have taken Shameless and you have added a depth to the Lishmans that I don't think the show will ever be able to copy!
Assal chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This is absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for more insight on Steve/The Gallaghers from Thom's point of view. The first and second chapters were well put together and very true to character.