Reviews for TDWP: The Devil's Run
SarahTaylorTam chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
This is brilliant once again, a good blending of fantasy with these two and their roles suite them. Keep up the good work.
CrazyBeCat chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Back for another read.
Every time. So much power. Such beautiful story telling.
I hope to someday have work as powerful and breath taking as yours.
I am addicted. Your writing is a drug, and I cannot ever stop.
And FFnet apparently only allows one review per chapter, which is utterly heartbreaking.
s.fernandes chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Holy shit! that was fucking freaking awesome. that's what it was. best mating history I've ever seen
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Holy crap! That was amazing!
Shiittake Ramen chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
This was such an amazing read.
sarahanne2001 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Wow. Just wow. I loved the story. The suspense of the hunt and just everything. Wow!
CrazyBeCat chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Hey again!
I'm here at ch4 (duh) of about my... maybe... 15th read through of this fic.
Yea, I thought 'ya know what? I've read this so many times, another review should be made.'
SO, here it is!
I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVE. THIS. FIC!
JUST FREAKING FANTASTIC.
I love all of you fic. I always come back to read them again, and cry, or laugh, or both, and more.
You have such a glorious talent. Just amazing.
It is so awesome that you've taken so much time to write such wonderful stories for us desperate and depraved souls.
I can basically speak this fic aloud by memory but every single time I am on the edge of my seat, waiting. I am making this wild journey with Andy and Miranda, and am waiting to find out what happens. It's like I erase from my brain the previous read.
That is how good your writing is.
It makes me feel like I'm reading it for the first time.
Just astounding.
I hope that someday you come back to your unfinished work, and/or write sequels to the work you have done.
And from now till forever I will wonder if my talent will ever even be half as fantastic as yours is.
I truly believe it's a real shame that your masterpieces have a low review count. It just blows me away.
However, you will always be one of my top top top favorite authors and your work has given me some of the best dreams. Seriously. Just so much fun to read your fic.
Thanks for the beautiful piece, and thank you for the time you spent on it. Absolutely wonderful.
Noddybobble chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Wow, wow, wow, what a great story. I love the way you have written this, so exciting and full on, quite scary in places but an excellent read. Thank you.
CrazyBeCat chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Psssst! *gets on hands and knees* will you write more? Please?
You beatiful, wonderful writer! More, more, more! Please? *showers you with praise... and glitter* God, this was awesome!
Soooo fun! I would absolutely read it if you wrote a sequel or follow-up, or anything of the like that is from the same universe as this!
*more glitter... amd streamers!*
Great story, and loved reading it. Thank you, you beautiful person.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I like how Miranda claimed the child as well as Andrea.

I like how Andrea owned the place when she sauntered in to Miranda's office.

Fun chase! It would suck to be Andrea, until it didn't.

I like her tree house skills.

I thought it was interested. slightly stomach turning, but interesting how Miranda scored her own marks on top of those left by others.
I get it.

I couldn't help but picture the "Cliffs of Insanity" when Andrea reached the sheer rock face.

I love the idea of another land (a middle-earth) where magical beings can travel between worlds.

If you ever write a sequel or a one-shot inspired from this, I'd gladly read it.

Thanks as always for an excellent story!
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Hot hot hot! I don't know if I'm more jealous of the nymph or the werewolf...
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Heh, woodland creatures.

I was kinda right about the sire of Andrea's stomach life.

is saying "stomach life" weird? Don't answer that! My mood is weird today, obviously.

Well now the real hunt begins :)
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Miranda definitely still knows how to make an entrance.

This should be a fun reunion ;D
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Yeah, Andrea really should stay 'in' her hiding spots ;D

Good thing that this girl is magic!

I don't want to know how those 'cute children' may have transformed into demon children and attacked Andy in good 'sport'... Suffice to say, now when she returns as betrothed to their queen, she'll not be fearful of her own people.

I like how you justify Miranda sending Andrea out on all manner of errands at all times of the day and night, trying to exhaust her too much for Nate sex, cause sexed Andy is delish.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Damn!

I have to wonder about Miranda compelling Andrea to run when now she is struggling to catch her herself. I figure that she just wanted to make it more unlikely that something/one would beat her to it.