Reviews for Learning the Lines
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Deep
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love how you perfectly understand that they are young boys in love, they make mistakes and they are not perfect and they stumble from time to time, but that does not mean that they are worth less. Blaine makes mistakes, and Kurt makes mistakes, but at the end of the day, they work it all out. This fic was perfect :)
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh whew. Near the end there I was wondering why this wasn't labeled angst, but semi happy endings with possiblities are lovely. I really liked your portrayal of Blaine with his obsessions, as I'm exactly like that, with the desperate needing to have. And although I didn't like how Kurt reacted, I can see that it would be completely in character and totally acceptable. This was stunning
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Insert a sigh and a soft smile here.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I have no idea how I've missed this story before now, but omg it's fantastic. Seriously, you're writing style was so beautiful, so poetic, it actually made me smile and cry and ache because it was so perfect. great job, I can't wait to read more from you
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow. This was beautiful.

I honestly don't even know how to explain it... it was just- wow.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was really well written. Angst can sometimes be overdramatic and pointless but you've worked it perfectly. I can totally believe Blaine being so scared about losing Kurt - I would be too. I also liked how you handled the physical side of their relationship as something that's about them rather than us as readers.
Purrugly chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ohmygosh oh wow oh man wow. This is... this is just sosososo amazing and wonderful and I just have no words. Thank you so much for writing this - it's spectacular, truly. Wow.
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this is really moving. it's always great to read stories about Blaine being the one insecure about their relationship... and then Kurt isn't as fragile as he looks. i really enjoyed this :) your writing and portrayal of character is amazing!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was lovely and perfectly paced. I don't know how much effort it takes for you to produce this kind of perfection but you seem like a natural.

Thank you and please don't ever stop writing.
lacierva chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful and perfect and awesome.

Could have written that before reading. You're such an amazing writer, please never stop. Already looking forward to your next fic. (But until that comes out, I'll just re-read this one again and again) 3
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I loved this so much! You're writing is just so amazing. I loved seeing the progression of their relationship in this.
Gabi chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
First of all, I just want to applaud you and thank you for writing this amazing story! It literally brought me to tears, and in the words of Blaine, "You move me." Please do a sequel or some kind of follow-up to this!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
i reviewed this over on lj, but i just wanted to add to your review count here to say this is excellently written.
PB Headless chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I feel like I've just seen them become a couple all over again