Reviews for Stirring Wounds
BlackEyes7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
NO. WAY. Okay, I have such a funny story to tell. So I was reading your fic "A New World" and absolutely fell in love with it. Your writing skills plus the excellent plot was incredible. Then, someone on my own story recommended to me "Jealousy" and after falling in love with that as well, I realized it was by the same person who wrote "A New World"! I nearly died. Now get this: I saw this story, and since Gesea is my favorite pairing. After reading the first sentence, I realized this was the same story from deviantart that I had read countless times (it's my favorite story on that site)! I don't know if you remember or if someone else stole your story, but I left a glowing review there, so imagine my surprise when I realized you wrote this too! I'm serious, I nearly died. You, my friend, are probably my favorite author EVER, published stories and all :) Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was great D

I actually started working on a fic of this exact subject something close to three years back, but kept losing touch with it (that, and in my version Genis stayed awake just long enough to hit Mithos with an Indignant Judgement and it kind of lost the mood lol). I kept thinking about finishing it, but I think you've written the superior version here, so I'll let mine stay in it's place.

Don't worry about losing your angst attempt towards the end - I actually much, MUCH prefer that sort of 'druken on the meds' ending. There's so much angst and uplifting-yet-depressing stuff on this site, particularly with Symphonia fics. Having this start out sounding like that, but then end with a whole section of just giggle-worthy cutesy fluff made me enjoy it twice as much. It doesn't make the angst part bad, it just means you got a better balance than most writers I've read.

Going to subscribe to your stories, and adding this to favorites now. Keep writing!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I loved this. The amount of emotion you put in it just blew me away. Your writing skills are just amazing. :D
AnriMia24 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a nice and cute contribution to gesea. Your writing skills are excellent. I agre on your twist with Genis instead of Altessa. :D
Maurice A. Nigma chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Okay, Sky. Sorry for not reviewing as of late, but I've got a lot going on with my mind right now. But it's good that you started writing fanfics again for I need something to productively use my time on. Well, on with the review

I've just finished reading that fanfic that you've put up and...AWWWW! That's just so cute! Okay sure, the circumstances of it are a bit harsh given the Yggdrasill betrayal and all. But the twist with Genis taking the attack instead of Altessa for Presea. Man, it must be really eating up at the girl inside considering. But not as much as Lloyd given from what I've read. Heh, good thing that Sheena's there to set Lloyd straight when it really counts. But back on topic.

You really portraited with how Presea reacted to this turn of events. Not to mention that it shows her character well considering her Exsphere surpressing her emotions and all. It really does sound a bit too angsty but then again, that's what you were going for isn't it, Sky? It does sound like a bit of a Soap Opera but it's also nothing too sad...more or less. Heh, but at the end with Genis thinking that he's in a dream with the love of his life given his current condition. It's so cute the way he was talking and such. But not to mention funny too given.

All in all cute and funny, Sky. You did a good job despite this being an angsty fic. I hope to see more of this soon. I always thought the two do make a good coupling despite the arguments among the fans and such. Anyways, later and keep up the good work!

Maurice A. Nigma