Reviews for The List
wow chapter 50 . 3/30
Congratulations! Just, congratulations. That was a beautiful, beautiful, heartwarmingly fantastic story and I'm so glad I read it. I would pay money to read that, and I'm very proud of you for sticking with this, and I hope you're proud of yourself too! There were no faults in that story, I loved every word.
Good job,

Love,
hermioneblackmalfoy18
Xx
Wow! This chapter was deep.
Oh my gosh, this chapter was hilarious!
ashleyjlambert chapter 50 . 2/10
So, I haven't really written many reviews for stories. Just wasn't something that I usually did. But I figured I would have to say something on this story. You are a wonderful craftsman. I loved how you wrote characters without giving them names, but slowly exposed who they were as you went. This was a lovely way to write these characters. I really do love it. And I love that you developed the characters and made them into what they are here. So yes, I really do love the story.
Fondue chapter 50 . 1/24
I love the growth of the characters, Hermione's time with each viper, and I JUST LOVED THE STORY! I stayed up almost all night reading this and it was definitely worth it! The ending was so sad but also bittersweet. Still loved this though!
Quart de Lune chapter 50 . 12/6/2013
Ugh, I cried gallons of tears !
It was a really great story, I loved everyone ) I'm just a little bit disappointed that Hermione didn't have more special moments with Marcus and that in the end, Blaise was always with Theo but never with her.
But still, great ;)

Thanks for the story !
Bises, Lune
Lou Potter chapter 50 . 10/11/2013
Hello :)
I have just discover your fiction and I've finish it in only one night. I love this idea of a "to do" list and the way you turn it in a DM/HG story.
I would like to translate it in French for a friend so I ask you the permission to translate your wonderfull fic ;) I can't promise you that it will be perfect but I will do my best ...
I hope you will agree,
Lou ;)
Isis78-13 chapter 50 . 8/28/2013
Amazing Story! It was awfully sad in the end but also good because both Hermione and Theo lived!

Isis
WhiteAnxiety chapter 50 . 7/14/2013
You're so misleading! Not putting names and making the ceremony all depressed. But in actuality it was Draco making a big scene because the ugly brown jumper is finally gone. It was a big twist about who died though. I would have thought the list cure would have worked but then again, I had suspicion that you would the cure Slughorn said. Still a great story, makes me wish I had awesome friends like these and want to make my own exclusive club. But really, that can't happen unless we're all rich and sneaky topped with a witty personality and/or muscular build. I think.
Alexis Martine chapter 50 . 6/26/2013
The last chapter confused me for a while. But I finished it and I have to say I was expecting it...but I'll miss them...
I'm also wondering why it was under comedy...it does have it's funny moments but this was a SAD story!
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 50 . 4/27/2013
That was amazing! You strung me along in the best of ways, made me actually think about a story and didn't just hand me all the answers (which is both equally frustrating and wonderful).

I'll admit, I was expecting a much more depressing end, though I'm glad everything worked out as well as can be expected :)

Great read!
Thalie chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Number 14? D
Thalie chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
So Theo and Hermione like each other, and Draco is roaming around. I wonder how this will unfold!
Thalie chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your witing is preceise and detailed, and although one might add 'lengthy' and 'redundant at times', I like it. Moving onto chapter 2!
Loveydovey3000 chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
TWILIGHT! I love that movie, but bella is awkward in it. Great story!
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »