Reviews for The List
annnemaaageth chapter 50 . 3/9
I really don't want anyone to die but, oh well someone has to be. I love the emergency meeting at the end hihi
annnemaaageth chapter 32 . 3/8
ughhhh I, too, wish it was Granger and Malfoyyyy
annnemaaageth chapter 29 . 3/8
I'm here because I'm actually wishing this is a dramione story haha but I like Theo, I love those Vipers!
annnemaaageth chapter 7 . 3/7
Dramione. :(
LMRS chapter 7 . 2/18
Hi ! French reader passing by...
A review to say that I've loved what I've read so far, I love your humor, never misses the chance to make me smile if not chuckle. Draco is so different from what I've read of him before, and I've read a lot, but I like this version a lot ! I guess the pretty not-so-dumb thing got me, I must say. Well, I always love Draco anyway. And Blaise. Blaise is my king.
I felt quite proud of my country with the mention of Impressionism, and Cézanne, and Manet, and I get the confusion between Monet and Manet, I still get wrong...
Though if I had to choose a style, I would certainly choose German Romantic (Friedrich gives me the chills)
I'm gonna keep reading now !
(I'm sorry if there are some language mistake!)
Krimsky chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Aha! Blaise Zabini is mystery man number 2.

From these hints you've given, I've concluded, using my superior skills of deduction, that the mystery men are 1. Draco 2. Blaise 3. Marcus 4. Theo 5. Adrian.

I had fun figuring this out. Thanks for this chapter!
Krimsky chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
that was so sweet! I can def imagine Draco as the broody, mysterious, artsy type. What's your favorite artist by the way? mine is Ivan Aivazovsky for his dramatic ocean paintings.
Krimsky chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
I love this story so far! Hermione's bucket list and the fact that she has 6 months to live is original (as in I haven't read a fanfic with that idea yet lol) and the fact she has a bunch of sexy slytherins helping her with it makes it even better!

The cherry on top of this cake though, is how you write it. Setting up the first few chapters as sort of a mystery is genius! I was actively trying to figure out who was who in the five persons mentioned, and the little hints dropped throughout the following chapters was super fun. Plus, adorable Theo makes my heart melt.

The funniest thing was cutting Lucius hair. I can't wait to see how that goes!
kalikk chapter 50 . 7/21/2016
INCRÍVEL...amei do começo ao fim, foi emocionante, intrigante e me levou as lágrimas, mas realmente amei.
MoonNott chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Dear Goddess above and below but this is an amazing chapter! You do smut very well dear Anne and I think I should tell you that.. It was sad though, the end. :(

And I have a feeling the little lioness is going to blow her top..
MoonNott chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
oh fuck. My heart or my stomach rather fucking somersaulted. Actual, proper turning of stuff inside. oh fuck.
MoonNott chapter 18 . 7/19/2016
Do you have an explanation as to why a kiss on the palm is so much more intimate and blush-worthy than even a peck on the lips or a kiss on the wrist? My favourites are palm kisses, inner wrist kisses, fingertip kisses and kisses on the stomach in that order. They all make me SWOON

I am all warm and fuzzy and things cute after that kiss. How do you do it ? How do you make a kiss sound so wonderful and sigh-worthy and sweet and now I feel like a marshmallow in a cup of hot chocolate...
MoonNott chapter 17 . 7/19/2016
Good God making a kitten dock points, that is a new low for you Draco Malfoy! To be honest though Draco, Theo and Blaise have the ability to make women giggle.. Your Marcus does too probably, but I am yet to decide if the Marcus in my head have the gift.

Can you forgive me? Maybe you can, maybe you cannot but do try to find it in yourself to forgive me for it wasn't intentional you see, it never is and I do try to not do it. Consciously try to not let it happen but the heart gets away I guess? It makes for an apt excuse, but probably not one good enough. No matter who the main characters are, the main pairing is, I always will get sidetracked, a little dreamy eyed and more than a little off track when it comes to one blond haired former ferret. And while I will wax lyrical about my love for Mr. Nott, my heart always calls out for and actively seeks out Mr. Malfoy.

I will tell you that I liked the sparring, verbal and literal, between our central pairing for it is true and I am ALL for the Theomione fluff but I couldn't get my mind off the snarky sassy self of Draco and for that, I apologize.. I cannot in good conscience do this review
much justice..
MoonNott chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Oh but I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the Goyle and Hermione squabble at the club! It was very amusing and if I put aside the fact that he calls her a Mudblood every ti,e to get her to punch him, I thought it was really sweet that he pretended to be grievously maimed and in a great enough deal of pain.. But it sounds like a ritual of theirs and he perhaps does look forward to the little bickering if I may every now and then and so I find myself having mixed feelings about it. Hmm...

Anyhow, our wanton little witch Hermione is now.. And I feel pride? Yes, I am very proud. Also, Theo isn't just the dueling instructor's version of a wet dream, is he? *wistful dreamy sigh*

I adore your writing and your storytelling and your style and the characterisation and let's just say I adore you too, because I do.. :)
MoonNott chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Tell me you are going to giving Blaise a happy ending after all because it is already breaking my heart... And he is still achingly sweet to our little Gryffindor and if there isn't a woman or a man for him I will only feel better if he gets both... See what you have done, you little heathen. You made me cry.. No big review for you this time. I can't type too well through blurred vision
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »