Reviews for The List
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/11
I didn't like this story but I had to finish it because I started it.
MotekElm chapter 50 . 11/3/2017
wow. the ending was perfect. I almost stopped reading after the first half of chapter 50 because it seemed so depressing, but then it turned around. this fic should win an award for best heart wrenching drama
MotekElm chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
I love how the chapters are all Beatles songs
MotekElm chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
this is a really good Hermione fic. Drama, adventure, seduction. the poem at the end if the chapter bright tears to my eyes.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
col. mustard in the library with rope
ph.pac chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
I love this story!
The Viper Club reminds me of the "Life & Death Brigade" in Gilmore Girls... trying to think which guy is which...
KourtneyKhaos chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
Good story!
voldemort.toes chapter 9 . 5/22/2017
blaise is such a good guy im shook , like his first thought wasnt to fight over theo but to help hermione prove her feelings for him
voldemort.toes chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
honestly malfoys thoughts here are great , hes just so straight forward n smug i just love him sm
annnemaaageth chapter 50 . 3/9/2017
I really don't want anyone to die but, oh well someone has to be. I love the emergency meeting at the end hihi
annnemaaageth chapter 32 . 3/8/2017
ughhhh I, too, wish it was Granger and Malfoyyyy
annnemaaageth chapter 29 . 3/8/2017
I'm here because I'm actually wishing this is a dramione story haha but I like Theo, I love those Vipers!
annnemaaageth chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
Dramione. :(
LMRS chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
Hi ! French reader passing by...
A review to say that I've loved what I've read so far, I love your humor, never misses the chance to make me smile if not chuckle. Draco is so different from what I've read of him before, and I've read a lot, but I like this version a lot ! I guess the pretty not-so-dumb thing got me, I must say. Well, I always love Draco anyway. And Blaise. Blaise is my king.
I felt quite proud of my country with the mention of Impressionism, and C├ęzanne, and Manet, and I get the confusion between Monet and Manet, I still get wrong...
Though if I had to choose a style, I would certainly choose German Romantic (Friedrich gives me the chills)
I'm gonna keep reading now !
(I'm sorry if there are some language mistake!)
Krimsky chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Aha! Blaise Zabini is mystery man number 2.

From these hints you've given, I've concluded, using my superior skills of deduction, that the mystery men are 1. Draco 2. Blaise 3. Marcus 4. Theo 5. Adrian.

I had fun figuring this out. Thanks for this chapter!
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »