Reviews for The List
sammy smith chapter 50 . 11/8
Absolutely loved it. The last chapter was so sad. I really thought it was Theo that died. I'm glad he didn't but its still sad that Adrian died but at least he did what he wanted to do with trying to make it right the mistake he caused Hermione
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 10/29
Dante eh? I didn't catch it the first time (I'm at chap 9 now...), but... he's the bloke that lusted after a 12 year old, wasn't he? A chaste and pure love...
E I R 8 chapter 22 . 1/11
Finnaly draco pov! :'D Oh how i miss him :'D A bit worried who she'll end up with, but i hope it was draco /crossfinger/
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Omg. This was amazing. I got feels though. But it is amazing.
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
Very original. Loved it!
DramioneLove18 chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Wonderful story. Never read a story like this one. (EX: 5 best guy friends so close together, and being so personal about things.) Ending was great :).
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Lol, Draco broke the fourth wall there when he talked about Harry Potter having his own theme park.
DramioneLove18 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Loving it! :)
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
This was a super powerful chapter. I really liked Marcus' monologue :)
Nessa Potter Cullen chapter 50 . 5/21/2014
I love it!
wow chapter 50 . 3/30/2014
Congratulations! Just, congratulations. That was a beautiful, beautiful, heartwarmingly fantastic story and I'm so glad I read it. I would pay money to read that, and I'm very proud of you for sticking with this, and I hope you're proud of yourself too! There were no faults in that story, I loved every word.
Good job,

Guest chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
Wow! This chapter was deep.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter was hilarious!
ashleyjlambert chapter 50 . 2/10/2014
So, I haven't really written many reviews for stories. Just wasn't something that I usually did. But I figured I would have to say something on this story. You are a wonderful craftsman. I loved how you wrote characters without giving them names, but slowly exposed who they were as you went. This was a lovely way to write these characters. I really do love it. And I love that you developed the characters and made them into what they are here. So yes, I really do love the story.
Fondue chapter 50 . 1/24/2014
I love the growth of the characters, Hermione's time with each viper, and I JUST LOVED THE STORY! I stayed up almost all night reading this and it was definitely worth it! The ending was so sad but also bittersweet. Still loved this though!
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »