Reviews for The List
theJessFaith chapter 50 . 10/3
Incredible kudos to you and this incredible story! Not only did so much happen to you as you were writing, but you had me hooked from the very first chapter. I am in complete awe of everything about this story; the writing was phenomenal, the plot mind-boggling (in the best way), and oh my god the emotions it made me feel... just remarkable. Thank you for this story, truly.
Love the plot idea. Unfortunately the writing is very tedious. I don't need to be told five times in a row, that she has six months left. I managed to fight my way halfway through the first chapter, but got so bored I went and checked how many chapters there were left. 49 and a half. Just kill me now. I will probably cheat - because I genuinely like the plot idea - and check out the last chapter.
Aliksusho chapter 1 . 4/25
interesting job.
Can I translate it into Russian? And publish it?
Thanks
Aleksandre chapter 1 . 4/26
Hello! Can you help me? You have a very fine job. Can I translate it into Russian and publish it on a Russian website? Please.
Thanks.
zeesims chapter 50 . 3/2
I love that you hv included Greg in your story. This story made me feel all sorts of emotions. Thanks
harrypotterlover317 chapter 50 . 2/19
I initially skipped chapters near the end (after Chapter 30, I skipped straight to 50) because I'm a uni student who spent all weekend reading this during the term lol. But then I went back and finished it anyways. Adrian's death didn't hit me the first time, but it definitely hit me as I actually read sequentially. He was one of my favorites - he just cared so much about everyone, always trying to do what he could for EVERYONE!

I'll admit there were parts of your writing that irked me and struck me as incredibly corny, such as the way you described scenes in which other guys would observe and notice Hermione - there was this one part before Hermione's kitten almost died where the description from Draco's point of view makes it sound like Hermione is talking for a long time, and is moving her hands in slow motion with sound fading out for a good 2 minutes, when in reality she made maybe 2 comments. Some of those definitely felt fake in a silly way and therefore mildly cringy, but the story and depth of characters overall made up for it.

I'll also admit that it took a while for me to warm up to Theo. I know he went through a lot, and therefore wasn't as easy-humored or sassy or strong-minded as the others (quite awkward, in fact), but as a result I'd say it made the romance quite unrealistic between them for the longest time. In particular, it's not convincing to me that Hermione would've fallen for Theo so much even before the start of the story. Literally any of the others (except maybe Marcus) struck me as better matches until Theo and Hermione's joint trip to Hogwarts.

However, I'm impressed at the depth and emotion and complexity you gave to the Vipers' storylines and personalities. I found myself crying at the loss of Adrian, despite not knowing he existed before reading this story (and then combine that with the models that some fans have in mind as the face of Pucey, and more specifically their smiles...). The fact that I still feel so much grief at the loss, probably because the end of the story signals not only Adrian's death in the story itself but also the death of this conception of Adrian (since he's so nonexistent in the books that his character could have ANY personality in other fan fictions), and that while the ending made me cherish the chapters in which Adrian and Hermione were together, his nonexistence outside of fan fiction means that even other Adrian / Hermione fanfic wouldn't be the same...so great story for evoking so much empathy for almost every character!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/11
I didn't like this story but I had to finish it because I started it.
MotekElm chapter 50 . 11/3/2017
wow. the ending was perfect. I almost stopped reading after the first half of chapter 50 because it seemed so depressing, but then it turned around. this fic should win an award for best heart wrenching drama
MotekElm chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
I love how the chapters are all Beatles songs
MotekElm chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
this is a really good Hermione fic. Drama, adventure, seduction. the poem at the end if the chapter bright tears to my eyes.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
col. mustard in the library with rope
ph.pac chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
I love this story!
The Viper Club reminds me of the "Life & Death Brigade" in Gilmore Girls... trying to think which guy is which...
KourtneyKhaos chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
Good story!
voldemort.toes chapter 9 . 5/22/2017
blaise is such a good guy im shook , like his first thought wasnt to fight over theo but to help hermione prove her feelings for him
voldemort.toes chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
honestly malfoys thoughts here are great , hes just so straight forward n smug i just love him sm
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »