Reviews for The List
E I R 8 chapter 22 . 1/11
Finnaly draco pov! :'D Oh how i miss him :'D A bit worried who she'll end up with, but i hope it was draco /crossfinger/
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Omg. This was amazing. I got feels though. But it is amazing.
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
Very original. Loved it!
DramioneLove18 chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Wonderful story. Never read a story like this one. (EX: 5 best guy friends so close together, and being so personal about things.) Ending was great :).
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Lol, Draco broke the fourth wall there when he talked about Harry Potter having his own theme park.
DramioneLove18 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Loving it! :)
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
This was a super powerful chapter. I really liked Marcus' monologue :)
Nessa Potter Cullen chapter 50 . 5/21/2014
I love it!
wow chapter 50 . 3/30/2014
Congratulations! Just, congratulations. That was a beautiful, beautiful, heartwarmingly fantastic story and I'm so glad I read it. I would pay money to read that, and I'm very proud of you for sticking with this, and I hope you're proud of yourself too! There were no faults in that story, I loved every word.
Good job,

Love,
hermioneblackmalfoy18
Xx
Guest chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
Wow! This chapter was deep.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter was hilarious!
ashleyjlambert chapter 50 . 2/10/2014
So, I haven't really written many reviews for stories. Just wasn't something that I usually did. But I figured I would have to say something on this story. You are a wonderful craftsman. I loved how you wrote characters without giving them names, but slowly exposed who they were as you went. This was a lovely way to write these characters. I really do love it. And I love that you developed the characters and made them into what they are here. So yes, I really do love the story.
Fondue chapter 50 . 1/24/2014
I love the growth of the characters, Hermione's time with each viper, and I JUST LOVED THE STORY! I stayed up almost all night reading this and it was definitely worth it! The ending was so sad but also bittersweet. Still loved this though!
Quart de Lune chapter 50 . 12/6/2013
Ugh, I cried gallons of tears !
It was a really great story, I loved everyone ) I'm just a little bit disappointed that Hermione didn't have more special moments with Marcus and that in the end, Blaise was always with Theo but never with her.
But still, great ;)

Thanks for the story !
Bises, Lune
Lou Potter chapter 50 . 10/11/2013
Hello :)
I have just discover your fiction and I've finish it in only one night. I love this idea of a "to do" list and the way you turn it in a DM/HG story.
I would like to translate it in French for a friend so I ask you the permission to translate your wonderfull fic ;) I can't promise you that it will be perfect but I will do my best ...
I hope you will agree,