Reviews for Turn Around
Olivia chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Sorry to be mean but PUNK IS STRAIGHTEDGE HE DOES NOT DO DRUGS ACHOL AND MEDICATION
nic-002001 chapter 32 . 1/10/2012
Last chapter, noooo. ;) I'm so happy for Steph ;) thanks for the story,and great work!
LittleLoneWolfx chapter 32 . 1/10/2012
I'm so glad that everything worked out in the end. Ashley and Stephanie are friends again, they are both getting married, and everyone is getting along. Any chance you might write an epilogue? You know of the weddings? Thank you so much for a great story!
NoLongerUseThis13 chapter 32 . 1/9/2012
Eeeep! What a great way to end the story!

And I'm so glad everyone seems to drawn back to the old friendship group! I'm also glad that Paul and I are engaged ;) ha!

Thank you so much for writing this story for me, Ashley! I love it so, so much :D!
NoLongerUseThis13 chapter 31 . 1/3/2012
Propose? Yayyyyy! :D
LittleLoneWolfx chapter 31 . 1/2/2012
Yay Paul is going to propose finally! I can't wait! I hope that Natalya can hang out with Eve and Ashley more too! It's obvious she misses her old friends. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon :)
nic-002001 chapter 31 . 1/2/2012
Propose...love it...can't believe this story is coming to a close. :( Can't wait til the next chapter. Happy New Year! :)
StephNexus chapter 30 . 12/20/2011
Awwwh, stupid Phil!

I'm glad Stephanie and Paul had a good time; I hope they become official again, soon!

Sad that it's nearly over, I love it so much!

Update soon! :D
LittleLoneWolfx chapter 29 . 11/26/2011
I'm so glad Stephanie and Ashley are friends again! Now she'll just get over whatever she's going through and give in to Paul I'll be happy! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
StephNexus chapter 29 . 11/26/2011
Ha! This was such a funny chapter! We do have millions of princesses here in England (;

I hope Stephanie says yes!

Update soon!
LittleLoneWolfx chapter 28 . 11/17/2011
I'm so glad they finally made up! And I'm glad that all is well between the couples! Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon :D
nic-002001 chapter 28 . 11/15/2011
I'm so glad the girls made up, I knew it would happen eventually. Now what was Paul going to say, ? I'm wondering?
NoLongerUseThis13 chapter 28 . 11/15/2011
Nooooooo, you CAN'T leave it their...you're so mean, Ashley!

Loved it! :)
LittleLoneWolfx chapter 27 . 11/9/2011
I'm so glad Stephanie and Paul are somewhat back together. I can't believe Phil tried to put doubt in Paul's mind. And Ashley and John are engaged! Yay! I just hope that Ashley and Stephanie can work things out! Update soon :D
nic-002001 chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
Stephs making progress if its not with Paul(baby steps).., I'm sure she'll make progress with Ashley. I hope it all goes well for Steph and Ashley. Thanks for the update. :) update soon of course.