Reviews for How You Wanted
johncahill chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I loved the angst. I thought the characters were perfectly done. One of the best one shots I have ever read
Random chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Bro I like this story, this is sweet as man I mean...emotional great if you get me
starchaser08 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautifully tragic
Xubbles chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
lots of powerful emotions it made me cry for naruto, Great story x
wubbzy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow, this was so emotional, I really liked this. It's so solemn, but extremely well-written. I'm usually not one for angst, but this was spectacular. I almost cried at the heartbreak and how it was left off, but I really enjoyed it. Thank you for an amazing, emotional read! xD
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This story made me cry for Naruto. I loved the ending even though they didn't end up together. Naruto deserved to be happy.
Jho chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow that were some powerful emotions there. i can totally see that kind of fall out if Sakura really did something like that after everything Naruto did for her.
Animaman chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Good although it would be nice to make a sequel or another chapter from Sakura's point of view, how things are really going for her, and maybe have Naruto dating Hinata or Ino in it.
Zel chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Sorry on an iPhone and don't really want to log in. That was one of the best angsty stories I've read. Good job :)
OiToTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You can tell how well written this is when it leaves a mark on a person. You laid out the angst thickly without over doing it. I dont think Naruto really ever moved on since he never forgave her, but honestly I wouldnt have either. Wow, I am insanely sad right now. Great job!
Stryker chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was a freaking great story! You should make more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
C'mon! This was sasusaku! Bleh! You could've at lease made it so Naruto moved on with hinata or better yet, Ino and sakura was jealous. Jeez I hate sasuke with a passion. He's an ugly bastard who always gets what he wants as shown by your fic. Naruto, gorgeous, sweet Naruto is always left with nothing.

Besides that, you're a really good writer. Just make it NaruSaku next time, lol.
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Agh so angsty X( but it was a good story :)
Mr.Coolfactor chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Great job.

Also...

inb4 Flying Fox
Master390 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good chapter. I can sort of seeing this happen in the manga. You brought up a good point how Sakura still loved Sasuke and would probably marry him if he asked. It just doesn't make sense why she would do that. Either way, I liked it. Can't wait till the next story. See ya!