Reviews for Endwar: Breaking Point
zippo chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Amazing so far please continue it as soon as possible
I love the match ups I just wished you did more with the clone wars because the clones just seemed to be a perfect ally for the UNSC/CAS please continue the story thanks
SmokeTinyTom chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Give us more! Read your original Endwar and I was Interested on how Reese was and now he's in a bit of trouble. I am wondering, since we have not been in UEG Space for a long time, would the UNSC have a fleet of Infinity-Class Vessels ready to move through the Gate World. If you say it takes to long to build them you said in your first story the UNSC has HUNDREDS of SUPERCARRIERS. The only one We are told of by Bungie are the 4000 meter variant.
AstridHiccup chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Hey I love your story...can you please update this story? I really hate to see it stop!
Chuckie Anelli chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Oh man, PLEASE update this! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
you should keep writing this I seen u haven't updated In AWHILE
Kelana-ti chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Nice.
I'm glad you still write the clones like men, even if they are serving the Empire. I've read too many fanfictions were the clones just plain turn evil after Order 66. Makes me wonder if they've even watched the Clone Wars. Because obviously, the clones are men, are individuals. And in some of the books, some clones disobeyed Order 66 and helped the Jedi.

Rex's thoughts gave me hope. He's one of my favorite characters. Once you get back to this story, is there any chance he could realize the Empire is wrong? Like, maybe he meets a friend he had in the UNSC and can't kill him? Same thing with Fives. He's too much of a rebel to allow himself to be played by Palps. He wouldn't willingly stay a slave for the rest of his live, I believe.
Kelana-ti chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
So, Holloway is still recovering from his wounds... let's see, what else about last chapter? Kinda fun, reading about the Prophets.

And I like how here, it seems neither side (as in Covanent and Separatists) are impressed with the other, and both planning to stab the other in the back... figures.

and Coruscant is under attack! What fun.
Ny'Kle chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
There will probably be a showdown between Vince and Rex. one of those" oh its you.' "man I really dont want to kill you" yeah me neither.'
wes chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
When the count melted the bullets, wouldnt the molten metal fly in his face?
Heart0fSt33l chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Better finish this story soon I really like it. Could use some more plot about the Jedi .
mudkipz chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. FIC. keep writing :3
TheBleachDoctor chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter! The UNSC kicks ass!
orionastro chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
very good story so far, cant ardly wait to see palpatine dead , anakin turn on the side of the republic , and the final defeat of the last covenant.
warrior117 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
final you update! great chapter. please update soon. your truly, warrior117
warrior117 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
to sad,to sad is all i can say to discibe this great chapter. looking forward to the next chapter.