Reviews for Justice Lords LIMITLESS Act 1: ReBirth
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
It is fascinating to see Justice Lord Batman sort of revert to regular Bruce Wayne after the others were defeated...I always wondered what had happened after "A Better World", and I think this story is giving me a good idea of what would have happened...Well done!

-}Obsidian{-
S-Bumblebee chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Really enjoyed this.

The pacing is just right, I want to say that first because its easy to speed up and rush, but you're taking your time and its giving good character development.

What I noticed though that I thought was really good is that even though Kimber has been working as the 'Batgirl' when stuff gets pretty bad, she freezes. She's untrained and you're showing that but still letting us know that she has got skills and abilities...she just needs to work on her nerves.

Diana was interesting, she seemed quite relaxed but I'm guessing that's a result of her treatment, I'm interested to see how she will be involved in the story along with Curtis who you seem to obviously have plans for.

Awesome stuff and keep up the great work :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Dropping a review for what I've read so far, because I've got to dash...anyway...

Really interesting concepts so far, the idea of Lord Batman incarcerating the other Lords and going into hiding is very interesting and original.

The pacing is good and not too fast, it can be easy particularly with OCs to push the plot too quickly but you seem to be taking your time which is good.

I'm also intrigued by the League's Batman stopping by, I wonder if you'll be expanding on that at a later date...

Anyway, great so far I'll read some more when I get some more time :D

Keep up the good work!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter.

Hope I didn't spoil anything by thinking Virgil was a ruse.

I do like how she finally met the Batman.

Thanks
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Naw, that package was made up a little too neatly.

Virgil isn't Mr. Death, he's a part of it but not the main man.

The real Mr. Death is at the party waiting for her.

Great take on Bats, have to wonder if he will get more involved in this fight or not.

Thanks for coming up with this story.

I'm heading on to the next chapter and possibly the next act.
Migalouch chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I'm actually surprised this story doesn't have more reviews because it is very good. I really like the original characters and how they actually seem to come alive so great job with them. I'm real interested to see what happens when Diana comes back out of prison and everything since she is the first to seem to want to reform, and also how her and Bruce move forward when that does happen. Together or apart?

Great story so far and really really really good read. Only piece of advice I would have is make sure the speech pattern stays a bit more in tune with the character of Batman. An example is I don't see Batman as using the word mooks, even though its a hilarious word lol. Other than that everything is great so far keep it up!
Scarred Seeker chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Nice way to end the first act!

So the Bats are on the streets again...

Finally...

Thanks for the chapter... Luv it!
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
When does Bruce take the New Bargirl to the cave?
PrincessDianaJane chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
This story sounds awesome so far I love Kimber, anyway what did Diana do and why is she in that place (honesty i don't know what what to call it a hospital or an asylum, she seemed a little out of it) great chapter by the way ;p
Migalouch chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Great story premise and I can't wait until she meets Batman himself and gets the Oh Shit moment lol.

Definitely make sure to include the other Justice Lords in here somewhere because I think it would be a fun side project for Bruce to try and rehabilitate them!

So far a great start and even though it has been real Batman light its still really good!
Jess chapter 2 . 9/10/2011