Reviews for Skipping the preliminaries
Simona chapter 6 . 4/3
I know this is old but here some fixes. XP

''Moj lepota," My beauty. -should be ''Moja lepota'' Helen is a girl thats why its moja moj is used for boys, small mistake nothing bad.

"Jas am vas," I am yours.- its way too formal. It would be better ''Ja sam tvoj'' instead.

"Te biti rudnik!" You are mine! - means ''There be a mine'' as in a coal mine. Instead ''Ti si moja!'' would be correct.

Love the story btw Enjoying a lot how you write them both
Simlead chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This story was amazing! I read the entire thing in less than an evening and you had me hanging on each word. :D I think making Helen a vampire was really good, too. This is going in my favourite for sure.
MissMisc3 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Amazing characterization; great story. Thanks for writing/posting.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Where's the one entry
phantomlistener chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
*takes a cold shower*

Wow - great characterisation, and great writing - I love it :D
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 9 . 12/27/2011
One of the best I've read, brava, bravo, amazing writing.

-Becoming Obsessed.
Sailor's Wife chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Loved the fic, so hot yet sweet at the same time!
Starscape91 chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story!
earlyable chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
This is great, a fantastically original story, it'd be hilarious if they made it into an episode!
Mika Uriah chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
It's odd. Aside from all the sex (which was strangely kind sweet instead of just fucking, they really came off like they loved each other (and there is a difference between making love and 'fucking' no matter how much blood is involved) - the reason why I say 'it's odd' is cause, I could actually see something similiar happening like this in the show (like if Nubbins was on show time, lol)- or if...I dunno they could figure out how to tone this down to PG13 with out ruining any of the heat and sizzle. - anyway like I was saying, Aside from the sex, everyone was quite in character, no one was too OOC that it made it unbelieveable with what was going on. If that made sense. lol. I really liked it. Good job Naiad.
chaoticNightmare chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
I enjoyed this chapter the story it self is well putt together although what is the other language you are using for Tesla? It's an intersting one the way the words just seem to all I give this story a 9.5/10 (because of spelling errors)
sab chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Whts the last chapter? And in french its not : 'merde du putain' but "bordel de merde" :) i know that cauz im french
chartreuseian chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
I like the final chapter, well written and all that, but I think I'd like it more if I actually knew the characters and all that :)
PoorQueequeg chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
The whole things was adorable,wonderfully gratuitous Nikola/Helen vampire nubbin fun! Ten points!

And this AU one works well too!
mhazz chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I think you may have up loaded the wrong story to this chapter because nothing in this chaper ten makes any sence in regards to the rest of the story. who are these charicters and what does this have to do with the sanctuary?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »