Reviews for Oresama Janitor
chelzpfrenger chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This made me laugh more than it should have. Good job, this is awesome an hilarious. High five.
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i too wondered what the point of this fanfic was...but it was so eloquently written that i did not even care. great job! i love it! cousins! genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was so freakin' pointless! It didn't make sense! What the derp?! I feel like I lost a dozen brain cells after reading this! AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD IN IT! XD Seriously. I think there's something wrong with me...
crzyjllybn chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
"It'll turn stupid!" Omg that line was ssooo funny
stromspell chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
~_~ the soon to be bald janitor and takaomi-kun, bonding? The HORROR.

Haha, you nailed the comedic rhythm of both stories alright. Kudos for you! Are you going to continue this or leave it as it is? It'll be fun to read more from these two series mashed together...
BrazilianMafioso chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is so beautifully wonderful, I couldn't help but cry tears of joy. Do you know how hard I laughed throughout this entire thing? Quite a bit. My stomach really hurts now. If I suffer from internal damage, I'll send you the bill.

But in all seriousness (Seriousness? Is that a type of food?) I loved this. I just wished that more people wrote like you do. Sigh...

~AryL
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That made me laugh! well done, truly, that was an excellent crossover! I usually hate crossovers, but that was excellent! hahah!
ForeverIsALongTime chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this story! I just started Dengeki Daisy and already read Oresama Teacher. This is so great, having both of them put together! Thank you, thank you. It's an awesome, funny story! D