Reviews for Case of Love
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Everything is great but I hate that Edward's girlfriend whom he love died. When people break up or divorce they can move on, they stop loving this second person but when that person dies then your love for her/him stay with you. I hate that Bella will never have tho whole heart of Edward because part of it will always belong to his first girlfriend. In real life I'm ok with it but when I read a story I want "my" heroes to claim themselve fully and completelly.
babybaby15 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Another great chapter I loved it
lexyyyyyyy chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
So I'm confused... Umm so she just walks in the house and they do the freak? Like they had never even kissed before but then... BAM! The bow Chica wow wow! But I gues I could understand that... Edward was having serious feelings for her and Bella hadn't had the will to stop him cuz she secretly liked him too (trust me, I wouldn't have stopped him either ;) ) so yeah! But ur a great writer and I love protective Nd comforting Edward so update soon!
XOXOX -lexy
divyvicki chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
I'm glad he rescued her from Quil. Seems a little soon for her to be going to bed with Edward though. Good job with the lemon.
Godschildtweety chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Nice
edwardsouthernbella chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Love it sweetie! You are doing fabulously. I love helping you anytime. Detectiveward is sweet and dreamy. XXOO
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I loved that chap. lol.
babybaby15 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Another great chapter I loved it
divyvicki chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Thanks so much for the update. It's great that this is being continued no matter how long between updates. It seems tat quite a few authors are abandoning their stories. So glad this isn't one of them.
edwardsouthernbella chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Awwwww, thank you bunches, sweetie! I love your fic so much, and Detectiveward...sigh...he's dreamy. Please keep going because I want more! XXOO
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Nice
edwardsouthernbella chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
You have a really great story, my dear! Sher and Stacie are sweethearts. Keep writing because I love Detectiveward. I can't wait to see his relationship with Bella develop. XXOO
divyvicki chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
It's wonderful to hear from u again. I was so excited to get this update. Can't wait to read more.
edwardsouthernbella chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I love, love, love, Detectiveward! Great start, sweetie!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2012