Reviews for Never Doubt I Love
Shembre chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi! First off, I love your story and analysis of Simba! I found it after reading a debate you were having with another person on a forum here Zira exile theories. You have a good grasp on PTSD and all the issues Simba had that carried over into SP. I normally jump on the dead Kopa bandwagon, but your argument makes sense, and makes everything so much less complicated (and makes Simba more 'fixable' than having one of his kids killed). I also read the analysis that you posted to that other person, (who had severely flawed logic and didn't know how to form rebuttals very well after the argument progressed into ridiculousness) and you have a very logical argument. And as I was reading your story, I thought of another minor trauma for Simba when I read this line:

"'But [Nala] got me only seriously considering to come back. I didn't want to believe what she said about Scar...and I was still afraid to face my past..." his voice grew more quiet.'"

Simba trusted Scar wholeheartedly and suspected nothing at all was amiss. He would be upset with Nala for exposing his father's 'trustworthy' brother as something different than what he had perceived- probably since he first acknowledged Scar's existence as a baby. He's naturally naive. This is also brings on feelings of guilt obviously when Nala, another lion he trusted, begs for help (against a lion he had not idea was really a sociopath).

Anyway, keep up the good work, really! If you're interested in some character analysis on Kovu due to his upbringing, I'd LOVE it if you checked out my TLK 3 story, though it's not necessary. :D
mariela chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is an interesting story..

please write more!

D
Agent Ninety-Nine chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh, I am liking this - it's very close to what I've always imagined.
kate chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Please put up chapter 2 soon and hurry
NalaGift chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I like it. :) Very nice beginning. There are few stories that cover in detail exactly what happened right after Simba reclaimed the throne. I liked how you expressed his thoughts. It was in character. I can't wait for you to update and see where you're taking this. Nice job!
Starznmieyez chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aw, poor ickle Nuka :( Haha, this was a great chapter- a nice length, too! I've never read any in-between fics which don't involve Kiara having a brother, so this'll be interesting :)

Update soon :)