Reviews for Operation: Breakup
Lalliey chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
this is a great idea for a story! i really like it! :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Sgt. Frog would so fit Peter. But, he wouldn't get all of the Second Sino-Japanese War imagery and all of the funny refrences and one-liners the English dub has.
artfan chapter 2 . 6/29/2011

So cute! I could ttly imagine Alfred as a young child saying that :D
Allabm chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I'm not sure either, even though my parents are going through seperation...but my parents are an odd case, my parents fell out of love unlike many couples that are getting divorced. I'm actually taking it very maturely so...I guess I'm not much help ". I can't wait to see more.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Way to go, Fredrick. You screwed ten women while married. I guess it really does run in the Edelstein family. Plus, your kids saw it, no less, which means they get their first taste of pimp life. XD
Leninada chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
If the Hetalia characters (well, some of them) were children and forced to deal with the divorce of their parents, this is exactly how I see it would play out.

Kristen flipped her mother off... o.O if I or any other person would've done that, we would've gotten our asses kicked or "whipped" (by a leather belt). I guess she's not any other person, though.

I wonder how the children will do to their mother's new boyfriend, but I guess I need to read to find out. Cool story, kudos.