Reviews for Liu Kang X Kitana: A Mortal Kouple
more more !
MKfreak123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
you know, I wish this was the ending of armageddon, not the ending of armageddon from mk9
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Well thank you very much 'Guest reader' :) and stay tuned for more
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
This was the best mk story ever 10/10 I felt all warm inside because kitana is my 3rd fave mk character
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
Dont worry you did good with basketball scene made,it more street ball then NBA style
KitanavsMileena chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
Lol, now this is funny. I can't wait for the actual game. If you don't draw this out soon I just might lol.
Sunrose22 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Your portrayal of the romance between Sonya and Johnny makes coming to this site worthwhile! I need a "Story Alert" on this one!
Shishonia chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH for continuing this story! I love love love love it!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
Subzero the ice master himself in the states playin b ball thats incredible like the scene with Liu and Kitana hope theres more to come hope Sub and Sareena hook up
VicRattlehead83 chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
I actually find it funny you mentioned the Lakers in your fic and uploaded it on the day they got swept by the Spurs in the playoffs (in the interest of full disclosure, this review is coming from a Spurs fan). I'll keep reading that part again so I can laugh at them some more.
KitanavsMileena chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Awww shucks, you wrote that for me? *blushes* Well done sir, well done. Thanks to all the rain today I was lethargic and slumping in my chair when I first opened this up, but as soon as things got steamy I sat up straight and leaned forward like 'Ooooooooh, where is THIS going?' OwO

But just as a warning, you may want to switch your story to an M rating ASAP just to be safe. I've seen a hint of citrus sprinkled in a story with a less than M rating and get promptly taken down by some soccer mom lurking in the bushes.

Anyway, can't wait to see the next part. And keep your eyes open, because I'm about to update too...
damnationSUSHItruck chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Awwwww, Liu! 'No, I was bending down to tie my shoe, haha' - I laughed SO hard. This is a good fanfiction, and I'd love to continue reading! Great job so far :)
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
As long as you found the time to update I'm good though you did surprise me with Dominatrix thing
KitanavsMileena chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
It's official, you and I think TOO MUCH ALIKE!

I have a oneshot in mind of a similar scenario for these two, but not with whips and chains...

Anyway, this again was hilarious. I laughed so hard at the mental image it gave. Nice update. And definitely worth the wait1
PRINCESS KITANA chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
IM THE PRINCESS LIVED ON EDENIA... MY MOTHER CORRUPTED, WHEN SHAO KAHN'S ENVADE HIS RULE'S ON EDENIA...