Reviews for One Shots
AliceJericho chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
This sounded like it would have made an interesting story! Aiden has so many endless possibilities, it's really a shame that you can't write all of them!

And because my mind instantly goes to Mollie, I can just imagine her coming in once Alex had signed the contract and laughed in his face because Bischoff talks out of his ass and nothing he says has any validity. As such, rendering Alex Shelley a complete moron as she so loves to do.
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I don't blame him for being angry. I hate Eric Bischoff in general. And it would really irritate me if she ends up giving in to this because Eric and the rest of them manipulate her into thinking Alex wants this or it would be good for him. Personally, I think he should have just quit. There are other companies and he seems happy in Japan as it is now.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
oh hot damn James is a luck sob.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
OHhh I remember this. You have to do a second part to this. Alex and Ajay are way evil. but thats why we love them.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Oh I remember reading this i was suppose to write the other part opps.

Anyways I loved it
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
of course Alex loves Boobies. he is the boob man
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
oh who knew Aiden could be like that?

i loved this chapter
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
hehe I can just picture them screaming snipe.

Can I just say the image in my head of the guns wearing camo is way yummy
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
haha i do too thats the funny thing.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
awe I loved this chapter when I first read it and when I put it up with So Want to Get Married.