Reviews for The Importance of Wearing Heels
damtoti chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Haha I loved this. Damn, that part with Prussia checking out Liet was actually pretty hawt. And the ending was hilarious. Good job with this!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I am laughing so hard right now. Go Lithuania!
Kitsu Nightspeak chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Loved this, so much. You made Lithuania tough while still staying true to his character...which is epic. I wish there were more fics that showed Lithuania's strong side.
VoicesoftheSoul chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You...you are a goddess D: THIS IS AMAZING. Lithuania...? Badass...? And in a maid's uniform...? This story had made my week worthwhile XD Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! The ending was just friggin' epic :)
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha I really like that you actually gave Lithuania some balls!

Most of what I've seen of him in fics makes him out to be really wimpy, so this was really refreshing. Plus he kicked Prussia's ass. And while I love Prussia dearly, he really did deserve it. AND you put him in a maids dress too in the end! XD

Ahaha, I was grinning like a idiot the entire way through. It wasn't lol humour (which is also good), but instead a really amusing witty kinda humour, I LOVED it!
KairiHyugaKuchiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I am at a lost at choosing words. But must I say it . . . That was more awesome than Prussia. And I mean it.

Loved it!
CrowSong chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Omigosh. All I can say is... PFFTAHAHAHA THAT IS AMAZING! I laughed so hard. And Liet was perfectly in character, too! I love this so much. And I love it so much when he fights with Prussia, it makes me laugh x3

Anyways, again, I love this sooooo much! Thanks for writing it!
KlinaStyx chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I remember reading this on the Kink Meme! (o)

I'm not sure if I left a comment on there or not so I'll just type up one now.

Love this story! LOVE IT. Thank you for making Liet kickass in this, a lot of people like making him into a helpless moe which is, concerning the actual country, not true. Even though he's not exactly strong anymore, he's still kept up a prideful and headstrong attitude. Not as severly as Poland, but you get my point.

This is how I imagine the interactions between Prussia and Liet during the USSR. Prussia purposely annoying Liet, Liet getting seriously pissed, and bitch fights! It's difficult to ignore your strongest days when the country,that had it's ass kicked by you various times, is right there just asking for a fight.

Bonus points for Prussia hitting on Liet and Russia possibly being a huge, perverted yet clueless virgin! XD
earth warrior chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
this is just... i love you. will you marry me? just kidding! but really, this was awesome. lithuania was so in character the whole way through, even when he's kicking prussia's butt (lol at that part!), and everyone's reactions to the whole spectacle... as you said, priceless. great job!

love,

earth warrior
augustinedream chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh gosh, the images xD I love it. And the omake with Belarus.

I am 99% sure you mean tovarishch, not toravishch :)
Pit-Trap chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I don't have much to say other than that this was awesome and so freakin' amusing. I loved it.