Reviews for Masquerade
vanityandinsanity chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was a nice read. Thanks for posting!
Doomina chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
amazing! and most important, very believable... I love this couple too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I totally love these two characters. The tension and need between them is palpable. Loved the way you wrote them.

Thansk for sharing.
forensicduck chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Thank you for writing this story. For some odd reason, I ship these two so much and I can't wait to see what they're going to do with them in season 2.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, super hot! I love the tension between them.
LoveMeant2BE chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i feel the same.. i think they will be perfect for each other exspecially in the sack...ths wsas interesting wish you would have kept going and more descriptive
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Daaaammmmnnn!

oh my!

This was smokin'!

The scene between these two was the hottest one in the whole show. I find myself hating her but kind of loving the UST/loathing dynamic thing they have going on.

Great job! More please!
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Daaaammmmnnn!

oh my!

This was smokin'!

Great job! More please!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Lol! Yes!

I love the tension between these two XD Good oneshot!
Miya chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow, that was a very well written story! Both Ilithya and Spartacus so in character! I loved dialogues and tension between these two, suppose I'm the shipper now )

ps sequel, maybe? ;)
Flyte chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, really well written! This could have been a scene from a book version of Spartacus. I'm glad you didn't go into details, but kept the rawness of the scene. I like )
monsterXmash chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Although I HATE Ilithyia, I really liked this story !
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really loved this. Their interaction was very intriguing and very in character. You can't blame Ilithyia for wanting IT again. ;)
emylamila chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
hate sex. love it.
MelittaGannicus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow. Very, very hot. Please write more?