Reviews for Freedom Fighters
Black Rookie chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Please at least finish the story!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Please don't abandon this! If you must, then please at least post a brief summary of the plot because I for one really want to know what happens next!
dragonmuffins chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
You. Are. Awesome.
Okay, I love this, because you really put all the details that people forget in this. A lot of people do escapes from a base, and rarely have I seen it as nicely and thoroughly done as you The mistakes the characters make are mistakes I'd honestly expect them to make. And it's very realistic. You did the maths and everything. I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews, really, because this story is awesomeness. Please update soon!
Whitlinger chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
NOOOOOOOO! It's a cliffhanger!

Anyways, I enjoyed this story, because it was a little different from the other Hetalia fanfics. You know, more...realistic. And why is the awesome Gilbert dying! ;A; He can't die! His awesomeness keeps him alive!

Update soon! :)
jedidah chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
I really like this. It's definately a favorite. I hope you update soon.
The Fairy Cake chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I'm surprised this story hasn't had more reviews. Though perhaps I can't say anything, since I've only gotten my lazy self to review now. Anyway...I kinda wanted to just generalize my thoughts on this story to this point, so...

This is a very good, very exciting story so far with excellent conventions and characterization. The description and narrative style/tone is also quite lovely. I also like how you begin and end chapters with a summary of the current situation of the partners. It helps set the mood, if you will. However, I would suggest making them stand out more - using bold print or italics, maybe?

A concern I have is that the characters occasionally don't seem to act like rebellious spies intent on taking Ivan down. It's fairly humorous, but it feels as if the characters act too unprofessional sometimes.

A nitpick I have is, when you write something like, "(Character) said," and then...well, what they said, I think you need to capitalize the first sentence. Because what I just said was probably very vague, I'll illustrate with an example:

"(Character) said, 'They like pie. I like pie.'"

"His friend smiled, subsequently exclaiming, "She likes pie, too!" (Derp. Pie. I'm silly.)

A second nitpick: In the fifth chapter, I just wanted to be all pedantic-seeming and point out that in Spanish, "¿Qué ha pasado?" would literally translate to "What has happened?" However, "¿Qué pasó?" would be literally "What happened?"

I also have a question. Is there a reason that you translated some foreign phrases in the story but translated others in the notes?

So...anyway. Good job with the story thus far.
Kokyou Konran chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
NOOOOOO! Dear gawd please don't stop there! It was getting so close! I wanted to know what was going to happen! Oh jeez, please update soon! -
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I hate you so much right now. This is an awesome story. That's awesome. NOW WHERE IS TARGET PRACTICE? You don't answer my messages back or update or care or ANYTHING! I thought you died, but now I have to kill you! AND ONCE AGAIN THIS STOR IS AWESOME! It's just perfect with plot and characterizations and I WANTED HIM IN A TUTU SINGING RUSSIA'S ANTHEM! My one peeve is that you're stupid enough to just call Liechtenstein Lili like every other stupid Hetalia fan, but it's not like you didn't before. It's just been the ideal stupid name for her since the MONTHS we've been apart.

So yes. A freaking fantastic story you'll just dith and leave

me hanging with he desire for more. Thanks SO MUCH.

Love/Hate,