Reviews for The Shadow's Song
theneutralite chapter 3 . 1/22
excellent
rawr chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Hey, I haven't read anything from you in a long time. This is really interesting. Can't wait to find out what Ino actually did!
Chargone chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
an interesting little fic you've got going on here.

i'll be interested to see what you do with it.

Kunoichi always amused me in Samurai Warriors (though her constant Grid-iron in 2 was a bit... odd. (that's the proper name for the sport known as football to Americans... despite being more accurately described as 'hand-egg'... at least 'football' makes Sense as a name for soccer... though we didn't used to use football for Anything here until they changed the name for the official professional organisation for soccer...))

it'd be nice to see this fic develop to the point where her playful side came out again... (and seriously, she and Naruto should get along like a house on fire (odd expression, that) when/if that happens...)

anyway, yeah, idea's not That crappy, and the execution's good so far... though at some point you really should explain what actually happened to bring about this situation, and what happened to the original Sakura...
hot dog285 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
7/10, more that eough to not need to mention spelling grammar etc. so hurry up, and if you want info on the samurai warriors games, I can giveit to you
Tush chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm curious to see where this goes, but I'm kind of confused.