Reviews for Secrets Still Like Songs I'd Never Learned
Shani8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was beautifully written. I'm only sorry I didn't read it prior to now. Great job!

Shani :)
Blue chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Lovely. I do wish these two were more developed in the series but you've done a wonderful job of continuing their relationship.

Love that little detail of Lisa defacing the dictionaries.
kali82 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
What a lovely story! I was guided here by a shipper manifesto at het_reccers and I totally agree with the rec. This is a great story with beautiful imagery - Lisa and the dictionaries is such a cool concept. And the characterization is so well done, with the self-sacrificing Joshua and reticent but strong Lisa. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Lee Mayfair chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
wow, that is one of the most emotional stories i've read. And I like that dictionary thing!
Kendra0110 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really loved this story. The way you described Lisa's feelings is wonderful. I also find your idea of Lisa's dictionary-habit very inspiring. You did a good job imagining how Lisa's and Joshua's relationship would turn out if there was any to begin with I think this is exactly what should happen if there will ever be a third season.
Small-Wonders chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I have no words beyond: this is AMAZING!