Reviews for Prove It
JJ chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I liked it a lot! You should make more chapters :3 I know you could an they would be great!
Yaoi-Shipping-Fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awe, I liked the ending to this. I'm sure you'll do great in your contest And no, it wasn't too length-y at all.
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love the way you wrote Yugi (:
CarzyNinja chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Love it, you should continue this!
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"Not everything revolves around Duel Monsters, Yami."

I love you for that line. That was what I personally think Prideshipping is. Awesomez.

Don't worry about it being too long or anything, it so great I think you'll do just fine!

Good luck in the contest, too! :3
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved how you paced the romance in this story. How it grew/was acknowledged through the scenes, it was really fun and enjoyable to read. This is a really odd thing to admire, but I love how authors use a variety of formatting (bold and italics etc), and I think you did that very successfully. And the end was just perfect! Great job with this story! Thank you for writing this!
ladyblackwell chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really liked this! I think the biggest strength was the voices of all the characters, they really sounded like themselves! You write dialogue really well, really naturally; I was very impressed. Characterization is probably the most important thing to me in fanfiction, and you definitely pulled it off here! Great job!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is the perfect treat to the hardcore prideshippers out here: a classic HS shonen-ai fic, rowdy, filled with laugher and a kissing scene at the end! I like how you play out Yami and Seto's coming to terms with the attractino they have for one another, and the caring loved ones who are there to help them realize it.

Best of luck!

Milly
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You did a great job with this! It's detailed without being heavy-handed, the characters are believable and IC (especially Joey!), and I loved the cameos of Tristan and Téa! Yami's speech patterns are true to canon, and I can certainly understand Kaiba's frustration at being bested and having weakness. Tossing cards out the window when they no longer serve his purpose strikes me as a Kaiba-thing to do. XD

I enjoyed this, in short. Good luck in the contest!

- Sierra
ccc chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
sorry for my spelling

p.s.

i think it could have been longer acutly so YAY!

:D I LOVED IT
ccc chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I LOVE IT!

the whole weekness thing is so cool

nice job :D
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aww, I thought this was super-cute! D You did a great job of writing the characters, the dialogue in particular really felt natural. Don't worry, the story didn't feel long at all - I felt you used your word count well, the story had a very nice 'arc' to it and I love the way it ended. Good job on this!

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I thought this was really good. You captured the tone of the interactions between the different characters really well, so that it never feels unrealistic. I don't think it's too long at all, the progression is really good. Good luck!
firstForward chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I must say it was an enjoyable read. Everyone was in-character, and the interaction between Yuugi and Yami had me smiling as Yuugi kept mentioning his feelings and Yami didn't seem to understand. I think what I liked most was that it seemed plausible, like this actually could have happened. Thanks for the entertaining story!