Reviews for Full Circle
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love it! It seems a lot like what would have happened had she not stayed with the Americans.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful story! You did an amazing job! :)
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I do not know how I missed this when it was first posted, but I obviously did. Mea culpa.

You are still writing just as beautifully as ever. You make me wish for greater talent - to be able to express myself as well as you do when you're building a character.

This was a great piece. Thought provoking and deep. I loved it.

Thanks for posting it where we can read it.

All the best,

Paul
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So good... Really beautiful it almost made me cry!
Sashile chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I had every intention of reviewing this when it came out, and if it weren't for the fact that I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to believe that I hadn't. Everything is so solidly season three Ziva (a person I truly miss on the show, sometimes), and I could see her living this life if she had gone home instead of pulling favors between her old friend and her father. Your characterization of Ziva, Eli, Tony, McGee, and the rest is absolutely perfect, and the imagery is vivid enough that I can see it. I especially loved the line about bleeding white and blue, as well as the statement of Israel breeding loyalty the same way America breed obesity-one bite at a time. And all I have to say is, no fair-you're not American, so how dare you mock our gluttonous ways? :)

I guess what I'm trying to say is, rite mor plz! Ur amzing! Smilz! :)
red trolley chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Brilliant. One of those which left me thinking - wow that was good..how do people come up with this stuff!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Would it surprise you to know this story made me very sad? It did. I know a lot of readers prefer the early Ziva but I like that she has evolved and changed (not always for the better but don't we all). This Ziva is very sad to me - she's the Ziva I have described as carrying her own doom within herself. Also the liason position was created by Jenny to give Ziva a way out of that life I thought. Interesting AU picture of the team.
belletylers chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Ziva's character was right and, you know, in character, which is good! She is my favourite though, so i for one am glad she became part of the team, but another part of me wonders what could have happened if she had just been a temporary part of the show...like CGIS Agent Borin, maybe? Or a recurring character, that popped up from time to time. She used to be so exotic and mysterious and now that has changed. I still love her, but you managed to put into words what could have been and you did it perfectly. Well done :)
grace1237 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nice writing. It's a little sad, as to be expected with the topic, but your writing flowed really well and writing from Ziva's POV works. I wish there was more! :)
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was incredible. You've captured early Ziva perfectly (early Ziva is my favorite incarnation of her character and I wish that they had kept that) and it all reads very real and believable, right down to the tenuous connection to NCIS. I can honestly see this happening had Ziva never become a liaison.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I will admit, I've done very little fanfic reading...and even less writing as of late, but I'm so glad I clicked on the link when the FFN notification email came through.

Wow...just wow. Incredible. This was truly amazing. I love all of the little details and, yes, this story truly represents its title. I love the way you wove in the Ziva-isms and kept a string of canon running through it. The voice of early Ziva is so true to character throughout this story. And, dang, the ending with Saleem's terrorist cell? Goosebumps.

There are a bunch of ways you could take this story, if you felt inclined to continue it...hint, hint. ;)

Great job. (Thank God I dropped out of the competition early, I would have hated to try an top this...lol)
mia58 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good story. I can definately see this outcome for her had she not joined NCIS. You kept her in character all the way through which is not easy to do in an AU story. That's where most AU stories fail - they create totally different people who no longer remind you of the original character. You also managed to keep her tied to NCIS albeit tenuously. But that would have to be the case had she not become a team member.

You deserve to be a finalist. Can't wait to read the last challenge. Good luck.