Reviews for Three Words
FlailerBee chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
They're such weirdos.
But They're still to cute together to hate! Love this story!
nutella4ever chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
*snuffles* Aww it's over! :( It was a great ending though, so sweet! I loved Teru's little panic attack and it turned out to be a false alarm. Great stuff!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Aww that's so cute! The awkwardness was really convincing, and totally real, well done! I'll be sad to see this story end, but I still can't wait for the next chapter :)
Varna chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
how where you going to make this chapter shorter? I barely tasted it and it's over T.T
Varna chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I'll most definitely will! thanks for updating. What is he going to say now? Oh the suspense its killing me!
nutella4ever chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I was so happy when I saw the update alert in my inbox! Good little chapter, I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out :)
Varna chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Please update soon. I want to know what happens next!
gabielel chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
nutella4ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
AAAWWWWW! I want to laugh! I want to cry! I want to melt into a puddle of goo! So so sweet!

I loved it, and I'm so glad you posted this! To think you didn't want to!

I thought it was beautiful, and I also think I'm using too many exclamation marks XD love it, update soon?
ShushIt chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Love this Story

Hope you ubdate soon. Because I want to know what will happen next !

Keep up u good work
nutella 4 a happy panda chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
gah! cliffy? too cruel, too cruel! :P anyway great chapter, please update soon? :D
Jasmin1234567 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Having concealed breath waits for continuation

Can not wait for the new chapter _

I love it!
Theswanghost01 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Well,well,well...What can I say?I am glad that you post this chapter..._ _...I think that you begin to improve your chapter(it doesn't matter it was short)express a lot of I was reading the beginning I was sad,but in the end I smile.I was happy that she find him...I am very glad that I read this chapter..._ _ _..You are the best...:x :x :x :x :x I will wait for the next chapter...(I am sorry for my mistakes)...
PomBear007 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
i'm reading this whilst listening to Magnetic Man ft Katy B - Perfect Stranger, and somehow it seems to fit...

i am really enjoying reading this and i am hooked! :) please keep updating and i cant wait to find out where she's heading (though i have an idea... ;])
nutella 4 a happy panda chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
i love this! i wanna know what happens next! please please continue! soon? xD