Reviews for Apostles in Leather Pants
Quantum Tesseract chapter 8 . 10/16
I can't beleive it took me this long to remember Elesia was Ciel's name :(. Anyway, nice work on the chapter.
addikhabbo chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Undying Soul98 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
To be honest, I finished your previous story then moved straight onto this. I like this... a lot. Not as memelishous as its counterpart, buts still pretty good.

Just a shame that this hasn't been updated in years, so is unlikely to be finished.
Klynsma76 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
This is a great series of fics your writing. keep it up!
Grey Muji chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
This is great! Love how your slowly graduating into the mystery that is Tsukihime! Oh, but is Sasuke a Dead Apostle yet?
The Ocean Storm chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
...She knows about guro? No wonder she's a little cuckoo! Anyway this story seems a lot less cracky then it's prequel but is shaping up to be rather good on it's own.
BrazeRancor chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I've GOT to get more of this! It's everything I look for in a Type-Moon fic.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Well, just finished I Put On My Robe and Wizard Hat, and came straight here. To be honest, it was sort of hard to follow this story just cuz of the style. I guess you were trying to be ambiguous about certain details cuz you didn't want to reveal certain things yet, but it gets a little confusing at times. It probably doesn't help that my only reference for Tsukihime/Melty Blood is the Tsukihime manga and Carnival Phantasm (I only know Melty Blood from CP [After School Alleyway Alliance!] and whatever bits of the type moon wiki I read). Well, I definitely enjoyed reading this regardless. Great job, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Tikigod784 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Even with the wiki, it's hard to keep up. That said, your writing continues to impress beyond reason.

As for this chapter, poor Sion...

I'm looking forward to where you take this...
Tikigod784 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Kratos being the one to end the age of the gods makes a lot of sense... what a prick.
PhoenixFTW chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Huh. Warehouse 13 crossover. 5 Awesome points, just for that. Total Story Awesome Points: a kajillion (and one).
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
excellent chapter, great details, very well written. I really, really, REALLY hope the old gang of all the Servants, Masters, and friends of Servants and Masters gets back together. Keep up the magnificent work!
Great Detective chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I stumbled upon I Put On My Robe and Wizard Hat on the TVtropes fanfic recs page for Fate/StayNight after Fate/Zero made me want to delve deeper into the Fate series universe so lets call this a review for both I Put On My Robe and Wizard Hat, I absolutely loved both stories, they both have very good pacing and I love your take on all the characters. It is my sincere hope that you continue your fics as I simply must know the face of all the characters I've now grown attached to.
SilverIceRing chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Well, this was certainly interesting. Once again, just like in your prequel, I find scenes where either a divider would have been sorely appreciated, or the event flowed into one another in such a way that I did not have any idea what happened in-between.

For example:

The human collapsed to his knees, coughing desperately as his vision darkened and lightened in time to his headache. Prana surged back through his body, restoring his body's strength within moments as he rose into a combat stance to face Arcueid.

" win." Arcueid simply replied, making Shiki almost lose his balance. She crossed her arms in front of her chest with a pout. "Good work, I guess. For a human, I mean." She dragged her boot back and forth across the street.

An awkward silence descended on the two.

"So...want to get some pancakes?" Arcueid offered.

Shiki's continued to stare at her in shock.

"Just kidding."

"What the hell are you?" Shiki wondered. The teenager was warily eying the vampire next to him. Only Assassin's satisfaction with the battle and his own control kept him from trying to have another go at cutting Arcueid into little pieces.

The blonde, smiling next to him – and back in her normal outfit, simply quirked her head at him.

"No, I mean. I came at you with a knife."

"Yeah, but Len said you three were okay."

Shiki opened his mouth, but a quiet meow bubbled up from deep in his throat. The demon hunter slapped his hands over his mouth in shock, nearly slicing off his nose with his knife. Arcueid burst out laughing at his expression.

'Possession?' Shiki stumbled back from Arcueid, hackles raised.

' bad...' Shirou's voice faintly reached the troubled boy.

'Woah, woah!' Assassin stayed Shiki's arm. 'That's the boss's problem, not yours.'

I truly have no clue how the heck this all went about. At first, I was like "so he had been beaten, but threw a knife that disarmed her, and she invites him to pancakes. Then for some reason, she's right next to him (though she was fifteen feet away before), and apparently Shiki lets out a meow."

Then, after thinking about it for a minute I was like

"What is this I don't even... (ºдಠ)/"

So yeah, I was confused. Besides moments like these though, the story is fine. Not nearly as funny and meme-loaded as it's predecessor, but still awesome in many ways. Keep it up!
BloodTrinity chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Wait...So Berserker got revied and is now the used as the body of...who? O_o *is confused D:*
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »