Reviews for Lightning and Steel
tachibananas chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So cute. This really reignited my love for AlexandrianShipping. Well done!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Yes, I love this pairing too. I like the subtle touch of this one - neither one is the type to outright flirt with the other, so the shy feel of this is cute.

Cya!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It's sooo cute, you could add more to this if you wanted, I love this pairing and you portray them very well.
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was all kinds of amazing. The use of electricity-related metaphors ("zapped out of him," "electric charge pulling him," "gives him a jolt" ) was really clever.

I also liked the ending (the whole "I'll be here tomorrow"/"Maybe I'll be here, too" bit)... it's so subtle, the way they kind of indirectly agreed to meet again, and I thought it was really well done.

And the idea that Volkner hasn't felt anything in the longest time and then he sees Jasmine and then he does... that's just beautiful. My favorite part of the fic, I think.
zflame393 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This story has excellent fluidity and a confident aura about it.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It's surprising that no one has made the connection with them between a Magnemite, it certainly is interesting.

Good job1
chandelure chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I must say, VolknerJasmine is wonderful if written right and I think you nailed it. Also, you didn't use the friends-when-kids route which I like but is very overused. This piece is charming and I really enjoyed reading it. It's a mix of friendship and romance and humor; it's very lighthearted. The one thing I noticed was that Volkner wasn't completely in character; though not enough to be a bad thing. Anyway, good job.
Quicksilver1996 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nice _
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is too cute~! It's short and sweet and I really love Alexandrianshipping! :3 Shame there's not many here. D:

Anyhow, great job! I hope I'll be reading more Alexandrianshipping from you, yeah? ;D
Meta-Akira chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awww, this was short, but incredibly sweet! I've always kinda liked Alexandrianshipping.

Hope you write more about this pairing sometime!