Reviews for The Story of Us
LillyGirl310 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
lol she is so cheeky but at least she was able to trick her brother. This is a sweet story and I would love for you to update so please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
silverobsessions chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Oh I am always immediatly ravished by storys about Raven and Charles, before all the rather sad part of their relationship started.

This is beautifully written, and you've chosen perfect fitting words to describe situations and express the feelings of both, Raven and Charles and to be honest I was relieved to read something not as angsty as most of the other storys about them are!

It's just really heartwarming to read how much Charles cares for her, and you make it seem so authentic and real like there is actually not thought of why or how he grown so fond of her in your story because through your writing it explains itselve and just a really lovely work - I do hope there are more chapters to come!
starstruck87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The title reminds me of the song "the story if us" by Taylor swift. And it fits Charles and raven perfectly
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
ThThat was great love these two so close and sweet

maria
kana117 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Can't wait till your next update.
sobjack chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
is it true that in the movie in the scene where charles first introduce the bomb proof bunker to alex charles said that it was his STEPfather who built it? I can't remember
Midori Yoshida chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
This is so cute! I love this and I can't wait to read more.
Natters13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Such a sweet moment! I really like this story so far, can't wait to see where you take it.
Beccatdemon13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more. I really liked their relationship in the newest movie. I actually just came from seeing it and loved it. )
sobjack chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
love these charles/raven brother/sister fics. write more pls...