Reviews for Lost Love
Deusa Nines chapter 19 . 6/28
So beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Janna chapter 19 . 2/22
Oh, such a wonderful story! :) Thank you for moments I could spent with this amazing fanfiction. I really appreciate, that the story is quite realistic and every action has proper reason, so it's not just some cheesy tale. Although I still think, that even your Raoul was little bit out of character (I really don't think, that he would be mean to Christine in any way), I like, that you didn't make him as some evil monster or so (as it's in many POTO fanfiction). And from all fanfiction I've read, your concept of future for Christine and Erik seems as the most likely, how it could be.
But mainly I wanted to say, that I really love your style of writing, it was pleasure to read such a smooth text, where every word and sentecte were just perfect.
Thank you! :)
(I'm sorry for mistakes in my comment, English is not my native language.)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 19 . 1/31
Oh, I loved your story. I was so deep and detailed. The only thing I'm confused about is that I thought Erik bought the Opera Populaire at the beginning. Did he resell it?
Hey! I just wanted to say, as a bit of a long time Phan, and reader of this fanfiction, it is by far my absolute favorite fanfiction I've ever read. I can't stop re-reading it over and over... and it helps me write some things on my Devinatart too. :) I thought I might as well say that you and this story are quite an inspiration to me. I love it so much, and... asdfghjkl;;;. The feels. Can't deal; it's so cute... .
But yea, thanks for posting this beautiful piece of work. :D Cheers!

Yours,
The Angel of Iwashi
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 3 . 1/9
This is wonderful great work so far!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 1/9
This is beautiful so far you have done very good with this so far I look forward to more :)
darkraistlyn chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Yep, tears when she told him he was beautiful too.
phantomgal01 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Awww so cute!
Shurely chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
Reading this was such a pleasure. Not only was it dark and passionate, but also endearing and engaging. The characters were written beautifully, and the description into the environments was thorough and enchanting. This is such a wonderful story, hooking me from the first chapter, and the end was greatly satisfying.
darkwolf1121 chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. I had just finished watching the 2004 version, and I needed a happier ending. You definitely provided that. I know the story's old, but that doesn't make it any less wonderful.
MaidMarian17 chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
This was a beautiful story!
PsychicDynamite chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
Oh. My. Goodness.
I would have posted this review earlier, but when I finished this, it was getting close to 1 AM, so I had to go to bed!
But this. This was so so so well done. Every chapter was amazing (I don't know what kind of writer's block you have, but it's definitely not what I get!). I don't really know what to say other than thank you for writing this. I was (and still am really) blown away.

Amazing job,

-Namite
Mirrors2014 chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmazing! This story is absolutely wonderful! You are a very talented writer. I beg that you would please not leave this story behind? Make a sequel for when Erik and Christine are raising Evangeline through her teen years! Please!
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
Words cannot describe how completely perfect this was. I hadn't realised how much I needed Phantom fanfiction until now, It was absolutely incredible!
S chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
So help me if she chooses Raoul, I will get on top of the opera house, put on magical lasso, and jump!