Reviews for Letter from Boa
That was funny and really cool I always did wonder what happened to that snake. Beast of luck Boa!
That was cute
lordDarkShadows chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Lo
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Aw, that's cute. I kinda want a sequel. Maybe even with a Howler.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
awesome. I would really be interested in reading a mini series if it ever got written.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
hilarious. cool.
ThatLittleThing chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Brilliant idea!
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
LOL
wolf fullmoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
omgomg
I squeee'ed so hard on this
It's soooo cute 3333
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ong this is hilarious! I only read one other thing with the snake from the zoo, and that was slytherin!harry and the snake comes out of the fire
werd me chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome
Megwar chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I don't know why this is so funny, but after Harry looked at the photo I couldn't stop laughing... actually, I still do xD
storylover sam chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I loved this story! I always wondered about the snake and what happened to him. I like the detail about what the rats were like and the photo. It'd be great if it became a series - 'Harry's Friendship with Boa' or something like that.

Or maybe you could try something else? Maybe you could describe Boa's beginning and how he came to be in the cage? Or another creature? Hedwig before she met Harry? Maybe Buckbeak? Or how Dumbeldore found Fawkes?

Or maybe you could do the dark side - how Voldemort met Nagini and the Basilisk? It'd be really interesting to see another viewpoint.
Joy Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
continue with the series plz
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
that series would be awesome, I always did wonder 'did he make it to brazil?'